Hi Everyone,

Are you guys experiencing this : for 2 days, I wasn't able to log in YM in my BB. My BIS is still active and I have cleared what needs to be cleared, including deleting and resending the books.

I've tried placing my other sim with BIS to my phone but of no avail, I still can't log on. Oddly, other BB's with BIS can log me in YM.

Is this an RIM Issue? I doubt it's my carrier since I put my current sim onto another BB and I can log in YM.

Thanks for the help.
    03-27-12 01:33 AM
    Hi Everyone,

Are you guys experiencing this : for 2 days, I wasn't able to log in YM in my BB. My BIS is still active and I have cleared what needs to be cleared, including deleting and resending the books.

I've tried placing my other sim with BIS to my phone but of no avail, I still can't log on. Oddly, other BB's with BIS can log me in YM.

Is this an RIM Issue? I doubt it's my carrier since I put my current sim onto another BB and I can log in YM.

Thanks for the help.
    I didn't even know yahoo mssngr was till around. Haven't used that thing since '06.

Thanks. Will try to remember my log in and see who's still out here.
    03-27-12 07:32 AM
    Try logging in at yahoo.com I had this issue on my iphone and had to accept new terms of service online before my app would login correctly.
    03-27-12 07:44 AM
    Ummm.... Why don't you try reinstalling the app? Or do the above posters suggestion. Your choice
    03-27-12 09:11 AM
    I always have to log in to Yahoo from a computer and change my password. It was a glitch on my Storm2 and still is.
    03-27-12 09:29 AM
    Ii have the same problem, I can log in anywhere else, but not on yahoo messenger for blackberry
    04-06-12 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD