Well I know a lot of users have been complaining about losing their Yahoo Mail Icon.....well this morning I resent my service books and guess what............ITS BAAACCKKKK.

BTW.....im using the Tour 9630 with Sprint.
    05-09-10 01:38 PM
    yea but if you reboot the phone, it will most likely go away again. its a well known course of action.
    05-09-10 01:41 PM
    It is working on AT&T also. I just resent my service books.
    05-09-10 01:44 PM
    yea but if you reboot the phone, it will most likely go away again. its a well known course of action.
    I'll see what happens. I really don't care and have the Yahoo icon hidden anyway, with only my messages folder showing. Next time I reboot, I'll select "show all" and see what the icon is for the Yahoo account.
    05-09-10 01:46 PM
    I did a battery pull and resent and there it was....guess it was a BIS problem. I know its not a big deal for some but for me, most of my mail is Yahoo and I think it looks best with the custom icon.
    05-09-10 01:49 PM
    NO go for me re sent books, rebooted nada.... *EDIT* just showed up let me do another reboot/battery pull and see.... ok loaded right up and showing...... for now LoL
    05-09-10 02:49 PM
    Not that I care about the icon, but just to confirm what has been said above, it
    goes away after some time.
    05-09-10 04:48 PM
    Resending service books fixed my AOL icon as well as Yahoo.
    05-09-10 04:48 PM
    Told ya. It appeared for me earlier then disappeared out of no where.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 08:13 PM
    I'm using a BOLD 9000 on AT&T with the Dannieloco - Snow Leopard theme. Yahoo icon has been there since I installed Willyboys 610 Hybrid over a week ago. Now on my 9700 with Maxiang's open Bold theme, the yahoo icon has never shown up. Not even after service books.

05-09-10 10:23 PM
    Told ya. It appeared for me earlier then disappeared out of no where.

Yeah, I don't concern myself with it anymore either. It shows when service books are sent, then disappears after a while or after a reboot or theme switch. Pointless.
    05-10-10 12:41 PM
    I prefer the stock bb icon for mail accounts.. the yahoo looks too 4.0 OS and cheap! i had to change to using my Messages icon now..

sucks
    05-10-10 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD