Gmail. It's the only way to fly. If you still use AOL I have no respect for you....Sorry.
    Agreed. I'm no techie, and I haven't used AOL in years, but is is still filled with all that crap, ads, virus's, popups, and general computer dragging crap-ware?
    09-18-08 09:40 PM
    I have: one Hotmail account, One Yahoo Account, One Gmail Account, and work related email account, plus my sprint blackberry email account.
    09-18-08 09:51 PM
    Gmail is my absolute favorite. Never thought I would ever prefer any kind of webmail to my Outlook, but I do! It hits my BB as soon as I push the send button (if I am mailing myself something) Not that I talk to myself or anything :-p lol
    09-18-08 10:40 PM
    Is there any way we can make a good email lagger or punter for bb aol users? I would like to send one to my sister who uses her aol on her bb. When she opens the email she will have flashbacks to 1998 when she sees.... YoU aRe OwNeD BiOtCh and then her berry flickers, maybe vibrates, then screen goes black and reboots.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 04:08 AM
    Hi i am new here
    but neverthless been following the discussions
    my absolute fav. is gmail!
    09-19-08 05:07 AM
    I opened a Gmail account when I bought my Pearl last year, and would never use anything else.
    09-19-08 06:19 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD