hello! i'm trying to set up my bf's bb so he can have easy access his fantasy sports teams (it's the only reason he purchased a bb in the first place!) but i'm finding it quite cumbersome navigating through yahoo! also, i can't log into his fantasy profile when i use yahoo go, i always get and error message when i try.

there has to be an easier way right?!?

let me know if you have any tips/advice! thanks in advance!!
    03-04-09 10:29 AM
    hello! i'm trying to set up my bf's bb so he can have easy access his fantasy sports teams (it's the only reason he purchased a bb in the first place!) but i'm finding it quite cumbersome navigating through yahoo! also, i can't log into his fantasy profile when i use yahoo go, i always get and error message when i try.

there has to be an easier way right?!?

let me know if you have any tips/advice! thanks in advance!!
    I have to say, my internet use was a big reason i went to the BB (Storm at least). As for fantasy..... it takes a while, but once you get in, and logged in and all that you can book mark where you need to go. My bookmark is set to: Fantasy on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games

maybe that will help going right to that.... if you need more assistance...just PM, IM, BBM.....w/e.
    03-04-09 11:01 AM
    I have the same problem on my BOLD, I cannot set my roster for nascar for some reason. I think yahoo is just sucky on mobile. So, I keep trying.
    03-04-09 02:06 PM
    Are you using a BB browser or Opera to navigate? I have tried both browsers and I have no idea how I can access my fantasy MLB league.
    03-04-09 02:17 PM
    Nevermind, I figured it out.

What I did was enter my league's URL and switch to page view. Looks good now. This was on the BB browser, I tried Opera and it was slow, ugly, and terrible.
    03-04-09 02:22 PM
    You would think they would have a mobile friendly fantasy page, but if they do, I sure can't find it.
    03-04-09 02:25 PM
    Use the BB browser and put it in page view.
    03-04-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD