Hi everyone. I was just playing around, and seriously considering buying outlook when I started looking at the calendar sync stuff on the desktop manager. Yahoo! syncs with the bb calendar? Did I just miss this or is it new?
    That made my day!!
    05-24-09 05:21 PM
    It's been there for the longest. As long as I can remember.
    05-24-09 05:24 PM
    I didn't remember it doing a two way sync. I thought the only way to do it was using yahoo go. Learn something new everyday!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by hestes; 05-24-09 at 05:29 PM.
    05-24-09 05:27 PM
    It's definitely there now though. I did a How-To and it was there.

How to Setup your BlackBerry to Sync with Outlook | CrackBerry.com
    05-24-09 05:30 PM
    Oh, I must have not said it right. I knew it synced with outlook. I didn't know it would sync with my online yahoo calendar through desktop manager.

Last edited by hestes; 05-24-09 at 05:36 PM.
    05-24-09 05:33 PM
    Oh, I must have not said it right. I knew it sync with outlook. I didn't know it would sync with my online yahoo calendar through desktop manager.

That is what I was referring to... one of the pics has an option for Yahoo instead of Outlook.

05-24-09 05:37 PM
    Yup, you're right...The images in the how to weren't loading from my bb very quickly..sorry for the misunderstanding!

I just never knew it was there before. I don't remember seeing it. Now I'm a very happy girl! haha
    05-24-09 05:41 PM
    I thought I was a lone soldier... seems like everyone uses Google. I have one, but Yahoo is still my primary.
    05-24-09 05:51 PM
    Haha. I know. I just hate changing my email address, and I've always been happy with yahoo. No reason to fix what isn't broken.

05-24-09 05:59 PM
    I accidentally wiped my Blackberry. I was able to retrieve my 7 email addresses, but not their linked calendars which have never synched with my yahoo desktop calendar anyway. How do I retrieve my calendars back to my Blackberry? I've gotta belive they are somewhere in Cyberspace???
    10-18-10 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD