Is there any way to sync a yahoo calendar with a bb?
    05-18-07 03:17 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

Maybe there is a third party add-in somewhere.

But, what about exporting from Yahoo, to say a .csv file. Then import that file into Outlook, then sync your BlackBerry with Outlook...
    05-18-07 05:50 PM
    Navilyn has a good point. However I did find this information from a a little over a year ago regarding RIM and Yahoo's services/relationship. They also said there would be some added features to BIS 2.2 However, I haven't been able to find that yet.

INFO
    RIM PRESS RELEASE
    05-18-07 06:17 PM
    Any other suggestions? I can't imagine it could be so difficult to integrate the Y Calendar with the bb calendar.
    06-06-07 02:26 PM
    When you set-up your BB desktop software on your desktop/laptop, choice Yahoo as your calendar and it will sync up in no time. I am a Yahoo user and this was critical for me! At first I couldn't find any documentation on it and was about to give up and use Outlook; however, when I went to set up the sync...Yahoo was on the list. Good luck!!
    11-30-07 01:16 PM
    Thanks... I've been integrating my Y calendar on my bb for about a month now and it works great!
    11-30-07 01:28 PM
    I had to install the bb desktop manager on another computer and when I tried to set this up again for calendars, Yahoo is not one of the choices. What am I doing wrong?
    05-26-08 03:07 PM
    It has to be DM 4.3, that's the only one that sync's to yahoo so far
    05-26-08 03:08 PM
    I have 4.1.1.9. can I update it online? I'm not sure how I was able to do it before...
    05-26-08 03:16 PM
    I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for this problem... I was able to sync my outlook calendar with my yahoo calendar, but when i am on yahoo and I want to add an event, it says i can't bc of java script. so i enabled java script and now i can't save the event. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
    06-17-08 02:15 PM
    I wonder if this is gonna work for my 7290. Hope it will. I'm just a newbie.
    06-18-08 01:10 PM
    I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for this problem... I was able to sync my outlook calendar with my yahoo calendar, but when i am on yahoo and I want to add an event, it says i can't bc of java script. so i enabled java script and now i can't save the event. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
    Either change your browser mode for compatibility, or use the wap site wap.oa.yahoo.com
    09-01-09 01:12 PM
    When you set-up your BB desktop software on your desktop/laptop, choice Yahoo as your calendar and it will sync up in no time. I am a Yahoo user and this was critical for me! At first I couldn't find any documentation on it and was about to give up and use Outlook; however, when I went to set up the sync...Yahoo was on the list. Good luck!!
    THANKS A LOT! This was so much easier than all of the other tutorials that I have read. Thanks.

Ki-Ki
    09-02-09 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD