I love my Blackberry because it's not an Iphone.
    I see the Iphone as a kiddy toy. I'ma big girl now.. onto the big girl toys
    Great quote sis, love it.
    06-30-10 09:16 PM
    Seriously? That is the best you got?
    06-30-10 09:19 PM
    What do u think?
    That for getting WORK done, BB is the fastest device available.
    06-30-10 09:24 PM
    Umm, sorry, as they say I'm a drunk. Alcoholics are the ones who have the problem because they say they do. I'm in a good place with my drinking.

As for my berries, they are good too. And my BB's are great and I won't trade them for anything.
    06-30-10 09:28 PM
    The iPhone is not a toy. I really wish folks would stop saying that. I thought that was played out, by now.

People love Blackberrys because...they just do. They're wonderful devices.

Quite a few people have Blackberrys and don't have a clue. That's a sad thing. Learn to use the phone, then you can make an intelligent declaration regarding whether or not YOU like it. People often trash what they don't understand. Blackberrys are not iPhones and that's neither good, nor bad.
    06-30-10 09:33 PM
    I wasnt trying to start a BB is the best, iphone sucks or viceversa... All i was trying to find out: what do you like about the BB phones? But i guess people took it the wrong way... Yes I post earlier that BB sucks, but it was just bc I was seeing where peoe were going with it, but hey, if thats the best answer then thats ur opinion... Everyone is entitled to like whatever they like just bc for nonreason at all... And to those that hate the iphone, just try it like I tried the BB for a week, maybe u'll chage ur mind... Or maybe not, but atleast u have an intelligent arguement... Peace out... I see u guys took thianthe wrong way... Im not gonna take part in this he said u said nonsense

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 10:03 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD