I have IPhone 3g and a couple months ago I wanted to change to BB bc I was tired of the Iphone and the battery issues, and I did... I had a very bad experience: first i was happy i had a physical keyboard, but i soon realized that it was so cramed that my thumbs were hurting... Now, I knew the web browser was gonna be not like the iphone, but man, it sucked... The emails, people say oh BB is good bc of the emails. I tried setting up two email accounta that I have into one and it just didnt let me, on top of that my iphone shows my recent emails and my old emails and my folders, tje BB only showed the new emails... I realizex I made a big mistake, so i took it back and eventhough i had to pay 30 bc i opened it, I was happy i got my iphone back... Now Im tired again of my iphone, and i qant to go to verizon, i want to know what u think in my case... See, i debating wating for the droid x (android) or waiting for the slider with the new os... But if the BB is coming for att, then i pretty sure im gonna go with the droid... What do u think?
    06-30-10 10:26 AM
    Obviously you want the droid x so get that.
    06-30-10 10:40 AM
    [SARCASM]Awesome! I love these threads, they come up so infrequently here I was worried people had gotten smart and stopped doing it.[/SARCASM]

Step 1: research before you buy
    Step 2: research some more
    Step 3: make an informed decision
    06-30-10 10:45 AM
    I think u weren't using the right apps with your BB.... U can physically sign into your email account @ say yahoo.com if you want to see your emails. Old and new. Bookmark the page and you won't be constantly signing in and out. When I first upgraded to the 9700 I didn't like the keyboard either for txting. After a bit I got it down and can now speed txt pretty darn easy witjh few mistakes. If you are looking for a simple toy get a Droid or stick with your iphone. BlackBerry's are primarily business tools and I wish more people understood that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 10:46 AM
    [SARCASM]Awesome! I love these threads, they come up so infrequently here I was worried people had gotten smart and stopped doing it.[/SARCASM]

Hilarious. Exactly what I thought when I read this.

After the initial "whatever he gets, i hope it has spell check" thought.
    06-30-10 10:48 AM
    All sounds like user error to me...
    06-30-10 11:02 AM
    All sounds like user error to me...
    Can I get an AMEN!
    06-30-10 11:10 AM
    Sounds like this phone wasn't for you, since you couldn't figure how to use it properly. You should have come to this site earlier and got some help with setting up the device.
    06-30-10 11:26 AM
    Don't worry... LOL
    06-30-10 11:49 AM
    Probably some was user error... But what im trying to see if BB is for me? I have the opportunity to do it now, so yes Im trying to do some research... I want to know why you like BB, what makes BB different... What can BB do for me?
    06-30-10 12:06 PM
    I have 5 email accounts on my BB, so the phone "let me" set them up. I guess
    if the phone was too complicated for me, I'd get frustrated too.
    06-30-10 12:08 PM
    I have IPhone 3g and a couple months ago I wanted to change to BB bc I was tired of the Iphone and the battery issues, and I did... I had a very bad experience: first i was happy i had a physical keyboard, but i soon realized that it was so cramed that my thumbs were hurting... Now, I knew the web browser was gonna be not like the iphone, but man, it sucked... The emails, people say oh BB is good bc of the emails. I tried setting up two email accounta that I have into one and it just didnt let me, on top of that my iphone shows my recent emails and my old emails and my folders, tje BB only showed the new emails... I realizex I made a big mistake, so i took it back and eventhough i had to pay 30 bc i opened it, I was happy i got my iphone back... Now Im tired again of my iphone, and i qant to go to verizon, i want to know what u think in my case... See, i debating wating for the droid x (android) or waiting for the slider with the new os... But if the BB is coming for att, then i pretty sure im gonna go with the droid... What do u think?
    Understand your frustration, I've owned several BB's beginning with the 7150, I have have also had an iphone in this period as well as the new EVO 4G. One thing I've learned is that being without a BB is like being naked in a snowstorm.
    06-30-10 12:13 PM
    Research this website. There's numerous forums to browse and all kinds of little nuggets to be gleaned.
    06-30-10 12:13 PM
    Getting a phone with a new OS will not mean it is easier for you to use. Buy the
    phone that you know how to use.
    06-30-10 12:15 PM
    What can BB do for me?
    We are not sales people, majority of us could care less if you got a bb or not. Only you will know if a bb is right for you...
    06-30-10 12:19 PM
    The line from Forrest Gump comes to mind! ****** is as ****** does. Life is a box of chocolates, but one still has to look inside.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 12:20 PM
    It makes sense... Ur not sales rep, so u wont lie like them... So if u have nothing good to say, then dont say anything at all... I see ur point... BB is not for everyone, specially if u want a competitive phone that can do more than just emails... I get it... BB is not for me... Hahahajahha!
    06-30-10 12:30 PM
    Finally, it comes out.. Your sole purpose was to troll around...

What difference does it make why MILLIONS of people use blackberries?
    06-30-10 12:31 PM
    In regards to your original question on the post title, because they do. Period. End of thread.
    06-30-10 12:46 PM
    I know this is a thread hijack,,,, but it's killing me to not know.... whatever happened
    to the guy who'd say "Lock it up!" in all the threads?
    06-30-10 12:59 PM
    The real reason people here like Blackberrys is because this website is
    called Crackberry. This is where we discuss our Blackberrys.

If you were on a Droid or iPhone site, or a Tom Cruise website, or whatever...
    people might not like Blackberrys to the degree that CBers do.

Now, maybe I should go troll a Tom Cruise website, and tell everyone how
    weird and dumb I think he is.... hmmmm....
    06-30-10 04:15 PM
    If you genuinely do not get the BlackBerry message, then maybe you should not even have a smartphone.

The BlackBerry is THE BEST phone on the planet. Unlike the iPhone, you can actually hold it and make phone calls.

It is not perfect, nothing ever is, or will be.
    06-30-10 04:36 PM
    Because they are in denial, sort of the same reason Alcoholics like Alcohol so much
    06-30-10 05:01 PM
    I love my Blackberry because it's not an Iphone.
    I see the Iphone as a kiddy toy. I'ma big girl now.. onto the big girl toys
    06-30-10 09:03 PM
    What can BB do for me?
    Nothing! Move on........
    06-30-10 09:10 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD