I think they just come to read the forums. That's what I sometimes do because I don't have time.
    07-05-08 08:16 PM
    Many people lurk and read on Forums.
    People who are new to Forums don't start posting.
    I am member of couple other BB forums which I rarely visit. Signed up to get their themes or before I had found CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-08 08:17 PM
    I don't post very much at all but have been reading for a while, especially for research before I bought. It's a great source of information.
    How can we get the ladies to post more often? should we have a "Ladies night only" ?????
    07-05-08 08:19 PM
    CB is most welcoming to Newbies. They should be comfortable to post.
    Maybe they would read this thread and make their first post here.
    Come on 0 post lurkers. LOL.

07-05-08 08:25 PM
    How can we get the ladies to post more often? should we have a "Ladies night only" ?????
    Will there be free drinks?
    07-05-08 08:31 PM
    Have anyone take notice how rapid the member count has grown in the past few days?
    07-05-08 08:32 PM
    Will there be free drinks?
    For you Ladies, especially with all those "Curves" YES!
    MODS, We need a ladies Nights Only.
    07-05-08 08:34 PM
    I believe this is the 3rd or 4th post on this very topic within a couple of weeks of each other...

Once again, some join to get links because you aren't able to get them as a Guest. Some do it to post on the blogs, don't believe it counts as forums posts. Some do it post their ringtones/graphics/themes as a username is needed. Some for other reasons, but I won't say why
    07-05-08 08:36 PM
    Ladies post night? Lol that would be funny. Imagine how many post we would get about" how to change your track ball light to pink" or where to find the cutest Louis vitton (I no I didn't spell that right) cases. Lol jk. I think women like to read the post that r helpful and keep it moving.

07-05-08 08:38 PM
    Ladies post night? Lol that would be funny. Imagine how many post we would get about" how to change your track ball light to pink" or where to find the cutest Louis vitton (I no I didn't spell that right) cases. Lol jk. I think women like to read the post that r helpful and keep it moving.

Ladies????!!!
    07-05-08 08:42 PM

You're lucky you used the "Lol jk"! The other ladies and I would have to boycott lady's night just for that comment!
    07-05-08 08:56 PM
    Not everyone who joins uses the forums. Some just want the crackberry.com email address, and maybe others just want access to wallpapers and ringtones.
    07-05-08 09:08 PM
    Not everyone who joins uses the forums. Some just want the crackberry.com email address, and maybe others just want access to wallpapers and ringtones.

Is the crackberry email addy a status symbol or something? J/K
    I think alot of lurkers are afraid to ask questions because of the search police just telling them to search!
    07-06-08 01:37 AM
    But they should know to do a search before asking.

07-06-08 08:44 AM
    In my case I just jumped in and started posting right away. I'm usually kind if shy in these situations, but for some reason I felt at ease here from the start. I was dinged a couple of times by the search police. Mostly everyone has been friendly - even when I made mistakes.
    Sometimes people will snap at a new person who "butts" in on a conversation between friends. The worst thing I've seen at CB is that you'd be ignored. It's a great atmosphere here because most of the people are nice.

07-06-08 10:07 AM
    i think most forums are like this; making an account to see posts (i know this one is open to all) .. some may have had berries before; and now just dont come back because they have another phone (what a sin).. the forum that i used to frequent actually was able to roll back or something like that and refreshed the user count, and deleted unused user accounts that havent been accessed for over a year
    07-06-08 10:22 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD