Everyone thinks that BB10s biggest competition will be iPhone and iOS, dont get me wrong Apple is a very powerful opponent for RIM. However Samsung's products are much more powerful peices of equipment and maybe even a bigger challenge for BB10, since it already has so many features.
    12-08-12 01:12 PM
    I don't and I never asked for an explanation.

I was just making a point on congratulating somebody for just having the cash to buy a product. Kinda silly don't you think?

There are many reasons to be congratulated in life, but buying something aint it.
    But you feel free to judge.

Actually, it sounds petty and bitter to think it's silly for someone being able to buy a phone.

Brings a lot of things in your posts into crystal clear clarity.

And again you bring up cash.

I'm done with you. Switching to desktop so I don't run into your bitterness.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    12-08-12 01:17 PM
    Everyone thinks that BB10s biggest competition will be iPhone and iOS, dont get me wrong Apple is a very powerful opponent for RIM. However Samsung's products are much more powerful peices of equipment and maybe even a bigger challenge for BB10, since it already has so many features.
    This may be true, if the lead weren't so large. This phone is only a year after my Skyrocket and the difference is HUGE. It is POWER.
    12-08-12 01:41 PM
    It's useless because a small smartphone screen wouldn't allow you to do what you demonstrated on a 10 inch tablet.
    It's not useless on a smartphone screen, I use it for casual viewing daily.

And let's not forget that you can also show the smartphone screen using HDMI to a large monitor. Multi-window becomes even more practical here.

12-08-12 01:46 PM
    But you feel free to judge.

Actually, it sounds petty and bitter to think it's silly for someone being able to buy a phone.

Brings a lot of things in your posts into crystal clear clarity.

And again you bring up cash.

I'm done with you. Switching to desktop so I don't run into your bitterness.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Bitter? Just having a laugh hence the LOL.

I just bought a Kindle Paperwhite 30 minutes ago, do you honestly thing I deserve to be congratulated?
    12-08-12 01:46 PM
    It's not useless on a smartphone screen, I use it for casual viewing daily.

And let's not forget that you can also show the smartphone screen using HDMI to a large monitor. Multi-window becomes even more practical here.

http://i.imgur.com/TuxRq.png
    I have a laptop for that.
    12-08-12 01:48 PM
    The Galaxy S4 is already rumored to be released in April 2013.
    12-08-12 01:48 PM
    I have a laptop for that.
    Yes of course. I am quite familiar with fanboy apologetics.

App missing? I have a browser than can access the full web.
    No Kindle app? I have an physical Kindle that is much easier on the eyes.
    No Skype? I have Skype on my laptop/computer (but who cares no one uses it anyway)
    No Netflix? I have a bunch of bookmarks which let me watch random videos on the web.
    No turn by turn navigation? I have a Garmin for that.
    No autocorrect? I know how to spell LOL.
    12-08-12 01:55 PM

App missing? I have a browser than can access the full web.
    No Kindle app? I have an physical Kindle that is much easier on the eyes.
    No Skype? I have Skype on my laptop/computer (but who cares no one uses it anyway)
    No Netflix? I have a bunch of bookmarks which let me watch random videos on the web.
    No turn by turn navigation? I have a Garmin for that.
    Do you carry a big screen monitor and an hdmi cable with you? I carry a laptop.

Edit In UK we have a choice of 3 free turn by turn navigation apps on BB, just saying. And I do have a kindle lol, I just bought the Paperwhite
    12-08-12 01:57 PM
    No autocorrect? I know how to spell LOL.
    Honestly? BB has the best and easiest spell check ever. I stand by no need for autocorrect.
    12-08-12 02:03 PM
    Do you carry a big screen monitor and an hdmi cable with you? I carry a laptop.

Edit In UK we have a choice of 3 free turn by turn navigation apps on BB, just saying. And I do have a kindle lol, I just bought the Paperwhite
    That's the whole point though. There's often workarounds but they are usually second rate like those navigation apps.

Congratulations on the Paperwhite.
    12-08-12 02:04 PM
    That's the whole point though. There's often workarounds but they are usually second rate like those navigation apps.

Congratulations on the Paperwhite.
    I'll ignore the congratulations lol

They are NOT second rate apps in any way, they are fully fledged navigation apps. and I believe the phone+hdmi cable+monitor is the workarounf for a laptop, not the other way around.
    12-08-12 02:08 PM
    BB has turn by turn navigation.
    12-08-12 02:27 PM

they keep pushing more and more out..
    Moonbase0ne likes this.
    12-08-12 02:36 PM

Horrible experience, for a start is there no search within settings to look for the one you need? For example I open options and start typing "loc" to get to the location settings.

And why do some prompts show up in landscape when the phone is in portrait?

I find nothing appealing about it.
    12-08-12 02:52 PM

Hmmm. I think the SIII is a great device but I'm not super impressed with the features in this video. Does the SIII have universal search?
    12-08-12 02:53 PM
    It IS AWESOME!!!! Not too big...

I think going to the London will be very easy....been using my iPhone A LOT. Now this one.....I wonder how the predictive text on it will be. This keyboard is NICE.

Transition to all touch all the time will be easy.

Jelly Bean ROCKS!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Congrats, I played with the SIII yesterday. What an awesome device, I love the size ( That's what she said). Samsung is definitely bringing their A game in the smartphone arena.
    12-08-12 03:09 PM
    Hmmm. I think the SIII is a great device but I'm not super impressed with the features in this video. Does the SIII have universal search?
    I know right? It just seems so ineficient.

SG3: open camera, tap options, scroll scroll, tap GPS tag, tap On, tap outside the menu area to close menu. Repeat to turn it off.

BB: open camera, tap geolocation icon and the same to turn it off.
    12-08-12 03:18 PM
    Bitter? Just having a laugh hence the LOL.

I just bought a Kindle Paperwhite 30 minutes ago, do you honestly thing I deserve to be congratulated?
    You really have a knack of buying useless devices don't you?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    12-08-12 03:29 PM
    Congrats, I played with the SIII yesterday. What an awesome device, I love the size ( That's what she said). Samsung is definitely bringing their A game in the smartphone arena.
    I know!!! Unfortunately I just got home from having to do shopping and getting my mani/pedi so I haven't had time to play with it very much. Was only able to do settings (my live wallpapers....yay....) got my ringtones, FB, Twitter, Instagram all set up....getting into the Google play store downloaded everything over the air for me while I was playing with settings so it was all just smooth as silk. Smoother even than iPhone, since it's all OTA as you're doing other stuff and not reboots....it just does it in the background as you play so no stopping and starting.

DMarch I haven't seen universal search yet...haven't really thought of looking....it might not be there, I don't know. Right now I'm doing my Favourites and my speed dial. Setting up Skype....might use it for the first time this week, we'll see....never used it on the phone before. Signing into Latitude, et.
    12-08-12 03:34 PM
    You really have a knack of buying useless devices don't you?

I'm sorry, how is an ereader useless?
    12-08-12 03:51 PM
    As opposed to...?
    If/when Blackberry release something that wows, you will find that "contempt" change.
    Until BB10 is released to the public, the only thing we've got is BB7....which is great and a step up from BB6 and BB5 but light years *behind* what is in my hand right now. I am in love with this SGIII on Jelly Bean. I wonder how many they've sold....
    12-08-12 03:56 PM
    Universal Search is there. Look for it in the settings of Google Now.

edit: About 30 million sold.
    12-08-12 04:01 PM
    I'm sorry, how is an ereader useless?
    Because that's all it is.. You must lug around a suitcase of tech when you could have one device do it all..

12-08-12 04:02 PM
    Until BB10 is released to the public, the only thing we've got is BB7....which is great and a step up from BB6 and BB5 but light years *behind* what is in my hand right now. I am in love with this SGIII on Jelly Bean. I wonder how many they've sold....
    They've sold tons of them and for good reason. It is a great device.
    12-08-12 04:05 PM
119 12345