Yet we don't get either apps on BB10?

Classic BlackBerry.
    02-24-14 04:19 AM
    What's the deal with FB messenger anyway? I don't get why it exists. Isn't it just a standalone portion of the chat app in Facebook's apps?
    02-24-14 04:23 AM
    I'm with you there Bla1ze, the hub works great for fb chat

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 04:24 AM
    BB10's Facebook App is CRAP. It is insanely dodgy. Half the time it doesn't display read notifications or even send messages. There's also no place to select stickers, send smileys, share your location, make voice calls, send voice-clips etc like Facebook Messenger can. It also doesn't give push notifications unlike Facebook Messenger. Half the time notifications and messages come in 5-30 minutes late or not at all unless you manually refresh. It's a poor attempt at a Facebook app.
    02-24-14 04:29 AM
    BB10's Facebook App is CRAP. It is insanely dodgy. Half the time it doesn't display read notifications or even send messages. There's also no place to select stickers, send smileys, share your location, make voice calls, send voice-clips etc like Facebook Messenger can. It also doesn't give push notifications unlike Facebook Messenger. Half the time notifications and messages come in 5-30 minutes late or not at all unless you manually refresh. It's a poor attempt at a Facebook app.
    So what you're saying is 'Facebook messenger works better than the in-app version' lol. Gotcha.
    02-24-14 04:31 AM
    I don't use FB and Instagram
    whats my point- You can use iGrann, or Sideload Instagramm, and FB works with the HUB.
    02-24-14 04:33 AM
    Pretty much. It's meant to be a standalone messaging application with the ability to send smileys, share your location, send stickers, send audio-clips, make voice-calls and have real time push. Contacts are pulled from your Facebook.
    02-24-14 04:34 AM
    I don't use FB and Instagram
    whats my point- You can use iGrann, or Sideload Instagramm, and FB works with the HUB.
    Those are just a band-aid to the bleeding app problem that exists. I don't like iGrann, doesn't feel like Instagram and is missing crucial Instagram features.
    JesseBabe23 and cwalt2166 like this.
    02-24-14 04:35 AM
    And they get BBM.

Instagram, FB Messenger and BBM.

Good day for BlackBerry

At least we know BlackBerry always has a future with BBM now. Seems to be well sought after.

Posted via my Z30.
    02-24-14 04:38 AM
    Those are just a band-aid to the bleeding app problem that exists. I don't like iGrann, doesn't feel like Instagram and is missing crucial Instagram features.
    .....elaborate please? Not to bring this up again, but is that why you didn't donate the $50 u vouched to once you could download the app from BBW?

Posted via CB10
    UnlimitedEra and jonduran86 like this.
    02-24-14 04:39 AM
    .....elaborate please?
    Find Friends (Especially via Facebook)?
    Instagram Direct?
    Native IG Filters?
    An UI that looks like Instagram and not foreign or cheap?
    Better reliability when it comes to loading images like Instagram?
    cwalt2166 likes this.
    02-24-14 04:45 AM
    Find Friends (Especially via Facebook)?
    Instagram Direct?
    Native IG Filters?
    Better reliability when it comes to loading images like Instagram?
    1.coming
    2.only just came to IG and IGrann was way into development
    3.coming
    5.cheap? That's a lie, not even an opinion, in that sense, all BB10 native apps that uses the similar ui looks cheap? Including cb10? , set igrann to classic theme and it's not even that far off from IG ui.

6. This is probably your only legit argument, but not for me, no problems at all loading photos, but I know blank photos in feed are fixed next update

Posted via CB10
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    02-24-14 04:56 AM
    Hilarious! It seems like you're on the wrong platform then buddy. That means you hate the BlackBerry 10 platform because it looks "foreign and cheap".

You've definitely made your staple on these forums. Especially when flaunting the bold "I'll donate $50 to the iGrann developer when I download it". Just a tip: next time you fail to commit to something, it'd be smart to keep a low profile instead of trolling around with complaints on top of a failed promise.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 06:22 AM
    And BBM!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 07:21 AM
    I dont know why I want to talk to my 686 friends whom I barely know )))) in facebook
    Let the social app be social app no need to chat with them 24/7

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 07:25 AM
    My daughter loves iGrann. She even chuckled when a few of her friends asked how they could get that version on their iPhones
    02-24-14 07:41 AM
    What a f hypocrite instagram is. The reason they gave for no BB10 app was the userbase is to small. So why is WP getting it?
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    02-24-14 09:11 AM
    What a f hypocrite instagram is. The reason they gave for no BB10 app was the userbase is to small. So why is WP getting it?
    To be fair... the WP userbase is much larger than the BB10 userbase.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-24-14 09:19 AM
    Or we could just get the apps and be done with it.

Kind of sick and tired of people saying "we don't need it". I don't need to wear armani jeans. I don't need to listen to drum n bass in the mornings. I don't need to use BB10. The fact that I have the choice makes what I use more appealing. It's basic marketing 101 that a toddler could pick up.

Whether FB messenger is as useful as a toothpick, people still use toothpicks for its purpose, keep that in mind.
    Ranga_Matrix and kbz1960 like this.
    02-24-14 09:38 AM
    WP does have a bigger user base, unlike BB10 which is much smaller than WP8. Hopefully when BB10 gains more traction we will see an official instagram app. Until then just use iGrann, it is a great "band-aid" (as some users call it) and provides a great experience. I have used instagram on iOS and compared with iGrann there is not a whole lot missing for me, but then again im not an IG power user so...
    02-24-14 09:40 AM
    Windows has more users.

BBM is finally coming to WP.
    02-24-14 10:00 AM
    Omg Catlin is back =_=
    I remember him trolling in igrann's thread.
    And that 50$ donation lie.

Posted Via CB10 Running On Z10STL100-2 Using OS Version 10.2.1.2141
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    02-24-14 10:03 AM
    Because there are something like 30M WinPhones vs 5M BB10 phones, and Instagram can count.
    bekkay likes this.
    02-24-14 01:17 PM
    Um.... We've had instagram for a while now. The only two notable ones are fb messenger and bbm.

Also, Bla1ze, fb messenger is kind of big in the US, so that's why it's significant.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-27-14 11:19 AM
    What's the deal with FB messenger anyway? I don't get why it exists. Isn't it just a standalone portion of the chat app in Facebook's apps?
    But to be fair we fan also take pictures, edit them with the in phone editor, and share them on fb... no need for instagtam.

We can also update fb and have no need for twitter.

But, having 500 fb friends, 400 twitter followers, 600 instagram followers makes people feel more special. Having an app for every single function of the phone makes people feel special, like they own the best phone ever.

I have no idea why a fb chat is needed, when fb sends a notification anytime someone responds to a PM anyways... then again, I have no idea why people 'need' half the apps they cry for.

I'm not cool anymore

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 11:46 AM
31 12