My choices for uprgading are the evo and the bb bold 9650

Im having a hard time choosing and today I decided to get the bold because of os 6. Now I learned that I wont be able to get it until AT LEAST 2011. Im done im getting the evo now RIM has lost me this is bs!!

Most of the people on here are tired of there bb's and i cannot have one for another 2 years

the only reason I was contemplating was because of bbm and now it not working for me or my friends
    Last edited by blackberrytony1; 07-12-10 at 10:19 PM.
    07-12-10 10:15 PM
    Cool story bro!
    07-12-10 10:17 PM
    Im having a hard time choosing and today I decided to get the bold because of os 6. Now I learned that I wont be able to get it until AT LEAST 2011. Im done im getting the evo now RIM has lost me this is bs!!
    Could you post a link to RIMs official press release about this? Ok ok Im baiting you here But you cant go believing every rumor you here, its nothing but speculation at this point and there is no solid evidence to back it up.
    07-12-10 10:18 PM
    Wow your cool bro!
    07-12-10 10:19 PM
    Could you post a link to RIMs official press release about this? Ok ok Im baiting you here But you cant go believing every rumor you here, its nothing but speculation at this point and there is no solid evidence to back it up.
    yea but its prob going to happen.. look how long it took the tour for OS 5
    07-12-10 10:20 PM
    yea but its prob going to happen.. look how long it took the tour for OS 5
    There is nothing to back up that claim. It didnt take long for OS 5 for the Tour at all, not sure where you are getting that from. Just stay patient
    07-12-10 10:22 PM
    Wow your cool bro!
    What kind of response do you expect to a post like that?
    07-12-10 10:22 PM
    There is nothing to back up that claim. It didnt take long for OS 5 for the Tour at all, not sure where you are getting that from.
    I got my tour in july and switched it in February still no 5.0
    07-12-10 10:26 PM
    Well then your issue is not with RIM as per your first post, your issue is with your carrier for not releasing it sooner. RIM makes the OSs available to the carrier, then its up to the carrier when and if to release it. Look at AT&T for example they still have not released OS 5.0 for the 9000 and at this point probably never will, but you can still load a leaked build or one from another carrier.
    07-12-10 10:29 PM
    Really? You're doing something wrong, I've ensured every Tour at work is on OS5
    07-12-10 10:29 PM
    I think it's a little broad and, dare I say it, immature to say RIM "sucks" because you are too impatient to wait a little it for the release of a new OS, never mind the fact you clearly jump on every rumour boat that floats past you.......
    07-12-10 10:30 PM
    Well then your issue is not with RIM as per your first post, your issue is with your carrier for not releasing it sooner. RIM makes the OSs available to the carrier, then its up to the carrier when and if to release it. Look at AT&T for example they still have not released OS 5.0 for the 9000 and at this point probably never will, but you can still load a leaked build or one from another carrier.
    Yea but what if that happens and im not just saying that because of os 6 look how behind every bb is compared to android phones
    07-12-10 10:37 PM
    Yea but what if that happens and im not just saying that because of os 6 look how behind every bb is compared to android phones
    Go buy an Android.
    07-12-10 10:39 PM
    uh I think i am.
    07-12-10 10:40 PM
    That is true, we dont really know how OS 6 will turn out. Right now all we hear are tidbits from people who have used the 9800, they seem mostly positive, but who really knows. We'll just have to wait and see, but hey if you think Android will suit you better then go for it Different phone for different people, go with what suits your needs best.
    07-12-10 10:41 PM
    if u need to go... just go! find your happiness is most important!
    07-12-10 10:52 PM
    uh I think i am.
    Well, then let's call this what it is.

This isn't a situation of RIM "sucking;" this is a situation of you wanting an Android and not being satisfied with anything else. Go forth and conquer... An Android.
    07-12-10 11:04 PM
    Thanks for stopping in with a goodbye before you left. See ya.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g/
    07-12-10 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD