03-19-12 02:32 PM
29 12
tools
    Open Messages;

Hit the BB button and select Options>>Message Display and Actions
    Scroll down to Actions, underneath should be Swipe Between Messages. You can either enable or disable it there.
    03-19-12 10:46 AM
    I'm sorry, I didn't know you could swipe from a new email to a new sms, to a new mms, to a new yahoo messenger chat to o new google talk chat etc on your iphone
    No unified inbox with stock. But I'm sure if there was I would be able to since I can swipe in each individual app on my Nexus. I prefer multiple inboxes anyways. I like to keep my messages separated.
    03-19-12 11:02 AM
    No unified inbox with stock. But I'm sure if there was I would be able to since I can swipe in each individual app on my Nexus. I prefer multiple inboxes anyways. I like to keep my messages separated.
    Soooo, the welcome to the future comment was a little inapropriate and we(for the time being) can say it to you

PS have you changed to Android?
    03-19-12 11:39 AM
    Soooo, the welcome to the future comment was a little inapropriate and we(for the time being) can say it to you

PS have you changed to Android?
    I knew it couldn't. I just hate argueing about the limitions of the great and power icompany
    03-19-12 02:32 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD