So I've owned 11 BlackBerry legacy devices and now the Z10, Q10, Z30, Classic, and Passport. I don't ever feel the need to defend my choice of mobile device, period. That said, just some food for thought for those who feel the need, at least be careful with how you defend BlackBerry. For example, on its face receiving 'Red Dot' Award seems outstanding. But guess what won the 'Red Dot' Award as well, drum roll please: The Apple Watch, which isn't even on the market yet and regardless of anything might be the most ridiculous piece of technology coming to market in a long time. Even though the Apple Watch sold out quickly, when researched surveys indicated intent to buy was quite low. I guess my point is if you must respond and defend BlackBerry then go point for point. Pick apart the author for what he does and doesn't say instead of contributing info that doesn't really defend BlackBerry. Hopefully my point is understood here. I love my BlackBerrys, but don't care enough to defend them against some pseudo-journalists.
    04-19-15 12:13 AM
    Ha ha. Two articles bashing BlackBerry?

Who cares. Add it the growing list of hundreds. Do some research, the bashing started over 7 years ago.

They're paid trolls. Reading their articles only fuels their desire/paycheck to do it again.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 05:19 PM
    Reading the comments on that article:

04-19-15 05:47 PM
    Just quoting from the article:

"I'm an edcuated consumer. I write about technology for a living."

Orthography and spell check weren't the strong points of his education. I won't bash back, but if you're loudmouthing about edcuation (and technology! ), you should at least get the spelling right or run a speelcheker...

No offense, sir...
    God still loves you! :-D

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    Also "better for consumers at exists," and "mightly". I assume he meant mightily.

Just poorly written.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 08:35 PM
    Please, the press has been surprisingly positive about BlackBerry recently, including big names like Techno Buffalo and even Forbes. So why should anyone whine about those few negative ones? And I mean, do you actively search for that content, because it's not what you just come across?

Every brand has its haters if it hasn't come to your attention by the way. How many unqualified and immature comments do you read about Apple everyday here? That also doesn't paint a nice image of the BlackBerry professional.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 03:20 AM
    Wow, only 2 negative articles...Try harder, then search for iPhone sucks, Android sucks, Windows phone sucks....
    04-24-15 06:59 PM
    I'm guessing you were one of the "fervently loyal nutjobs?"

Posted from a D618
    Nope... guess again....only post on crackberry. A 'journslist' calling all commentators, nutjobs, in an effort to defend his collegue receiving criticism for comparing his 2008 BlackBerry Curve to the latest smartphones offeted by others is a little rich. But hey... if that is a fair comparison, then I stand corrected.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 10:37 PM
32 12