I would have to pass on the Storm. I have used one and can't get the keyboard to work properly. Too many typos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 09:07 PM
    Yeah it is a pain in the but to fix a typo on the storm. I just got a guy at my work to switch from his storm because he liked my curve soo much

01-11-09 09:11 PM
    I actually traded my old Curve in on the Storm that I have now. There are pros and cons of both phones, but I prefer the storm.

Storm Pro's:
    1) Web browsing is much better on the Storm.
    2) It's easier for my to type on the Storm. (big fingers)
    3) GPS navigation on my Storm is a lot easier to use when going down the road. Easier to see also.
    4) The Storm seems to scan for music a lot quicker than my Curve did. (minor detail that bugged me)
    5) Having the extra lock button!! With my curve I had my left side convenience set as lock, so with the Storm I have an extra key now!

Curve Pros:
    1) MORE MORE MORE APPLICATIONS!! (really bugs me about the storm)
    2) No battery pulls! (I have about 2 a month with my Storm on .85)
    3) Themes!
    4) Shortcut Keys
    5) Copy and paste are a whole lot easier to use

-Hope this helps people make their decisions!
    01-11-09 09:24 PM
    I wouldn't! I have a curve and the hubby has the storm n I can't stand his storm. I would play with it first before u trade. Its fun to play with but doing normal things for me was annoying bc its different from my curve. I also couldn't handle the finger prints on the screen or the fact that there are no keys-it would drive me batty.

01-11-09 09:35 PM
    I had a partial touchscreen palm centro and hated it so much. I just got my curve and I love.

01-11-09 09:54 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD