Telus has a deal going where if you purchase a pink curve 9360 they will donate $25 to breast cancer. If you are a dude would you feel ashamed or embarrassed if you were seen with one? Or would anyone even purchase one even though it is for a good cause and have a pink phone for 3 years or less depending on your contract?

Or would you be proud of owning a pink curve, because you are helping out a good cause, have had people in your life affected by the disease, or just don't give a rats *** what other people think?
    Last edited by blackhawksfan75; 10-14-11 at 07:13 PM.
    10-14-11 07:06 PM
    Oh YEAH, I would LOVE a pink BB. I had a pink curve in the past. Bummer pink is only relegated to the Curve. I think it should be expanded to the Bold.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-14-11 07:29 PM
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind a pink BB. I mean, I have light pink/pastel colored dress shirts I wear, so it wouldn't be any different than that. Besides, my mother passed away due to breast cancer, so I wouldn't mind at all...

However, pink wouldn't be my first or second choice of color for a phone. I'd use it if it were given to me.
    Last edited by jranciano; 10-14-11 at 07:42 PM.
    10-14-11 07:40 PM
    Uhhmmmmmm......HE11 YEA !! I'd buy a pink curve I had the pink8330in the past and would've loved for the color to be brought up to the bold on VzW, but no luck. I'd be all about supporting the cause

Now, your a gentleman, so depending on how secure you are with your manhood-would you feel comfortable carrying around a pink bb for 3yrs. That something you've gotta ask yourself or are you the type to get your ego hurt if your buddies start ripping on you for having a feminine colored bb.......

Just think about all the NFL fb games that go on and all the pink equipment the fb players wear as well to support a good cause

And I really don't think they give a rats @$$ what anyone thinks about them wearing pink either

So it's entirely up to you is the bottom line I say man up and rock the pink
    10-14-11 07:45 PM
    All the ladies will notice guys with a pink BB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ThePinkChameleon and Chrisy like this.
    10-15-11 12:55 AM
    1.) buy pink curve, help out cause
    2.) they donate $25
    3.) girlfriend/wife thinks your amazing and a true man
    4.) buy replacement housing set for $15 online
    5.) change housing
    6.) girlfriend/wife thinks youre a scum bag
    7.) now you wont feel ashamed with a pink phone
    8.) everyone wins
    laurah2215 likes this.
    10-15-11 01:26 AM
    I'd make the $25 donation and get a black bb but that's just me.
    MetalxAssassinx likes this.
    10-15-11 12:49 PM
    I kinds would prefer not pink, but the 9360 comes in a really nice shade.
    10-15-11 02:16 PM
    I have a pink 9300, as its my fave colour and I got it in july this year cause there was a good deal going then. I stand out in a place of black bbs. I call my blackberry a pink berry and my mums a white berry cause hers is white. O2 via carphone wearhouse I got mine, mum in the local t mobile.

10-15-11 03:19 PM
    I had a Pink Blackberry 8120 and it was shame to walk with it
    10-15-11 05:19 PM
    Cant be racist, I love every color...
    10-15-11 06:07 PM
    I'd carry a pink phone, especially for such an awesome cause, but no one would ever know. All my phones wear cases, I have a very physical job, and haven't broken a single phone yet.

Save the Ta-Tas!
    10-15-11 06:36 PM
    i would for the cause and give it to wifey im sure she would love it
    10-15-11 06:44 PM
    while i lack feelings of vanity, i do have this serious disdain for the color pink, and purple, or other 'girl' colors. not the Breast Cancer Awareness itself so much (although there are far more cancers out there that have no survival rate at all and you don't see awareness to the same magnitude as Breast Cancer--which has a 90% survival rate!) and i bought a travel trailer (which i live in now) that came in default with the two most horrid colors, pink and purple. i have a outdoor, cabin deer theme. it just doesn't GO with pink or other 'girl colors!' and i prefer my phone in one of two, charcoal or grey. it just seems more 'phony' pardon the pun. i would donate to any awareness charity or such, but i don't think it makes much sense that one should have to carry around a My Little Pony colored phone to go along with it.
    10-15-11 11:17 PM
    while i lack feelings of vanity, i do have this serious disdain for the color pink, and purple, or other 'girl' colors. not the Breast Cancer Awareness itself so much (although there are far more cancers out there that have no survival rate at all and you don't see awareness to the same magnitude as Breast Cancer--which has a 90% survival rate!)
    But... boobs are a man's second (and third) best friends (after his dog of course)
    10-16-11 01:37 AM
    Um....I wouldn't want a pink phone. But...I did buy a pink Otterbox for my 9810 and I bought a pink Otterbox Defender and a pink Otterbox Commuter in advance of buying my 4S. All that glass has me concerned.
    I did buy a red Curve and I loved it, but I don't like the pink BB.

That said, I just went to the Telus site and that is a really nice phone!!!!
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 10-16-11 at 05:49 AM.
    10-16-11 05:43 AM
    I like a white BB with a pink case. Can't really do much with cases with a pink phone, right? Well, I suppose you could but it's more limited.
    10-16-11 09:29 AM
    I would buy the phone because its for a good cause and give it niece. She's anyway dying for a BB......
    Double benefits
    10-16-11 09:39 AM
    I would buy the phone because its for a good cause and give it niece. She's anyway dying for a BB......
    Double benefits
    A BlackBerry would be a terrific gift!

10-16-11 12:26 PM
    There's no way I would use a pink phone. Not even if was given to me. I would buy one for the wife though. I think they should extend the colours to pink and red to all the phone versions. I would use a red one for sure. I don't feel the need to prove that I'm secure with my masculinity.
    10-16-11 01:04 PM
    It's a nice looking phone don't get me wrong, and yes it would go to a good cause, but after about a month or so of defending myself and using a pink Curve I honestly think I would get a little sick of the colour. The wife won't take it because she loves her iPhone too much while my daughter is too young for any cellphone.
    10-16-11 06:42 PM
    Get the black one and then make a separate 25 dollar donation to cancer yourself. Trust me, they will still take your donation!
    10-16-11 08:54 PM
    Get the black one and then make a separate 25 dollar donation to cancer yourself. Trust me, they will still take your donation!
    Now none of us thought about that

10-16-11 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD