I have a Note II on contract, Torch which I use on PAYG for BBM and as an MP3 haha (upgraded to the Note II), and an iPhone 4 which I've upgraded today to a Z10. The Z10 will be on it's way today. I was just thinking would it be better to wait since I have so many touchscreens? I'm not sure if I want a new BB or iPhone 5. If I upgrade to i5 it would replace the 4, same goes for the BBs. I haven't had a chance to use the Z10 keyboard yet cause in store ones are all dummy phones, but a physical one wouldn't hurt if I stay with BB.
    03-13-13 03:47 AM
    Z10 is amazing, best device i've owned and used to date. I was waiting for the Q10, but after seeing and holding the Z10 i was sold. The keyboard is amazing - very intelligent and learns your habits. It's the best typing experience on a keyboard by far (i have a note and i hate typing on it). However, if you do want a physical keyboard, the Q10 would be best bet. But i think BB10 experience would be best on the Z10 as it has the bigger screen and for the all the gestures!
    03-13-13 03:56 AM
    Tough call. To answer, you have to be honest about your real usage and not what the phone can do. By way of example, I went from a Bold 9000 to iPhone 4S to iPhone 5 and I am looking forward to getting a Q10 or Z10 this September. As cool as it was to get the 4s, initially, a stark realization has set in. I really hate communicating on the iPhone and can't wait to be done with it. Admittedly, it is a cool piece of tech and i love the picures it takes of my family (its my primary camera). But I miss the keyboard shortcuts and typing on the iphone is awful. As an email and text machine, it should get very low reviews and yet it somehow escapes them. My backspace button probably accounts for 40% of my usage - no exaggeration. And the way word prediction/correction works on the iphone is plain bad. I am not opposed to typing on a physical screen and am tempted by the Note 2 (or 3) as well. Good luck in your choice!
    xdannytm likes this.
    03-13-13 04:19 AM
    Yeah. I'm curious to the emailing on Z10. I have gotten used to the Note II, but nothing beats what the older BBs have. The call quality on the Note II is okay, I'm not much of a caller though, I tend to use email, text and BBM (not recently) too.
    03-13-13 06:33 AM
    I'm not sure if I like this. Other than it's a new BB. The keyboard is great though! I can't test the video call function either.
    03-13-13 09:49 AM
    Q10 is for old people who can't adapt. Z10 all the way.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 12:39 PM
    Z10 is amazing, best device i've owned and used to date. I was waiting for the Q10, but after seeing and holding the Z10 i was sold. The keyboard is amazing - very intelligent and learns your habits. It's the best typing experience on a keyboard by far (i have a note and i hate typing on it). However, if you do want a physical keyboard, the Q10 would be best bet. But i think BB10 experience would be best on the Z10 as it has the bigger screen and for the all the gestures!
    Im in the same position, i have had the bold since the 9000 and currently own the 9900 which i love. I kind of want the z10 but im really not into the no keyboard.
    xdannytm likes this.
    03-13-13 12:44 PM
    Q10 is for old people who can't adapt. Z10 all the way.

Posted via CB10
    actually i see the Q10 as an ideal business phone.
    The Z10 is great and the keyboard is amazing, but still isnt as good as a 9900 keyboard, although it is close.

The Q10 should be a sturdier phone and have amazing battery life coupled with that keyboard which would make it a corporate beast
    03-13-13 06:11 PM