Do we finally have a celeb worthy of using a BB? It's a step up from Britney and Paris. I think...

Fact of the day: Jessica's IQ equals the number of keys on the BlackBerry. Seriously. It's true. Google it.

01-14-08 11:25 AM
    Anyone from the Dallas area will say no.
    01-14-08 11:42 AM
    Lol i don't know about the worthy part but she does look mighty good with that Blackberry in her hand!

She is smart enough to use a blackberry so something must be going on in that head of hers.
    01-14-08 11:59 AM
    Last night on television, I noticed the Kardashians use BlackBerrys also. It was a moment of weakness to watch the show. Almost like a train wreck about to happen. I just couldn't avert my eyes...
    01-14-08 12:58 PM
    LOL.

I think Will Smith is pretty worthy. You know what, I'll hand deliver a BB to him, in hopes that he'll fall in love with me.

Thoughts?
    01-14-08 01:02 PM
    I'm inclined to say Paris is inclined to getting better use out of her BB's than Jessica. (From a business & personal standpoint)
    01-14-08 01:27 PM
    I'll bet most of them have their "people" set them up and back them up. Probably only used as a phone for most of them. But she does look good holding it as stated before.
    01-14-08 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD