So I was wondering today, what it would be like if (dare I say it??) the world never knew the wonders of the blackberry. Obviously we would all go insane and life on this earth would probably not be worth living, women would cringe, men would never know the joy of Brickbreaker, and Paris Hilton would, well, still be talent-less(zing). All kidding aside, let's say the BB never came about, what phone would you get today if you had to make that choice and budget was not really a problem? Can be on any carrier and any phone you'd like, but just explain why briefly.

Should be interesting!

If I had to start today, I believe I'd get the HTC Tilt, the thing packs alot of features, and although WinMo is not my favorite platform, the overall layout and ability of the device seems like it would be quite a phone.
    11-15-07 12:31 PM
    I agree with you GTT! Judging by Kevins review of this phone it seems to be A LOT better than the rest of the smartphones out there IMHO!
    11-15-07 12:34 PM
    Would go for the Palm Treo series of phones....
    11-15-07 12:58 PM
    I'm going with the 8525 Mogul or some kind of Nokia. Nokia almost never let me down, but a very boring phone however. I read good reviews about the Mogul, however I read that the screen cracks easily. Thank the heavens we have blackberry's though.
    11-15-07 04:06 PM
    I would have to consider the Palm Treo series and if money were no object, the new nokia n95 or something like that.
    11-15-07 04:48 PM
    Screw you guys...Nokia 3360 FTW.

in all seriousness i'd probably go with a Palm or WM device..because it does what i want...complete freedom with apps and internet.
    11-15-07 09:48 PM
    Agree w/ the first 2 posts. I actually had the tilt before my BB. It was nice but wm6 is not a stable os. Its slow and buggy. It freezes a lot! But I like the style of the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-07 08:25 PM
    Well if there were a world without BB being the gadget fiend that I am I would probably try a Treo! TILT? Been there done that w/ the HTC 8525 and the WM OS was too unstable!
    I'd have to get the Treo 680. BUT because I like the 3G so much I might reconsider the Treo 755 (maybe it was a hardware/software thingy w/ the 8525)

BUT RIM RULES

BBs UNITE!!
    11-16-07 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD