Currently I have a Curve 8330 with Sprint, and I plan on getting the Tour for when I travel(Going to Puerto Rico next year). I really don't want to have to pay the Int'l Roaming fees or get a plan for it. So since the Tour doesn't have wi-fi for Skype(at least until they make Skype for BB's), i'm considering getting a phone that does have wi-fi. Which would be the better option to go with, an HTC Touch Pro 2 for Sprint(I would have 2 lines), or a Bold w/ AT&T??
    07-07-09 09:31 AM
    Puerto Rico has CDMA does it not? At least on VZW this is considered local. You may want to call Sprint to check.
    07-07-09 09:35 AM
    Call Verizon also, as I'm sure they'd provide you with a great deal of useful information.
    07-07-09 10:04 AM
    Yes, Sprint has cdma coverage in puerto rico.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 01:18 PM
    i am based in Los Angeles and have a Sprint 8330 curve and used my phone and data in Puerto Rico St Thomas and St John US Virgin Islands.....no roaming and very good strong signals....Even made a phone call on the ferry between St Thomas and St John......no need for a world phone or international roaming plan for Puerto Rico my friend
    Last edited by raiderfan; 07-07-09 at 01:38 PM. Reason: grammar
    07-07-09 01:34 PM
    PR is consider the USA, and Sprint does have Native Coverage...So No Roaming is even needed...Use your phone just like you would at home.
    07-07-09 01:49 PM
    Sweet even better. Thank you for your help gentlemen.
    07-08-09 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD