Anyone use a stereo headset with their curve? If so good or bad?
    1 run about 12-15 miles a week. At the gym I use an iPod nano with the Nike+ sport kit. Now that outdoor weather is here, I want to switch to the Curve (for GPS) with a bluetooth set (Motorola S9) so I'm curious to know who's running with a bluetooth headset too. I'm also looking for suggestions for GPS run loggers, hoping to find one that supports maps.

+1 to the sandwich bag idea instead of waiting for a waterproof pouch. I've been fishing with my phone in a ziploc and a cheap bluetooth earpiece since they've been available.
    04-10-09 01:16 PM
    I'm also looking for suggestions for GPS run loggers, hoping to find one that supports maps.
    I have heard the Garmin 305 is a good GPS run logger that supports maps. I use the forerunner 50 (no GPS) and my iPod and leave the BB in the car/gym bag.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 01:58 PM
    After I tried out the MP3 player on my Curve 8900 I sold my iPod Touch. The MP3 player on the 8900 is as good as my old iPod's. Now I just need a 4GB memory card for my music.
    Check on ebay. It's cheaper there. I got my 8GB memory card for $20 there.
    04-10-09 02:27 PM
    Check on ebay. It's cheaper there. I got my 8GB memory card for $20 there.
    I got mine from newegg (8gb is only $21) and it works like a charm. Newegg.com - Kingston 8GB Micro SDHC Mobility Multi Kit Model MBLY/8GB - Flash Memory
    4GB is $13 Newegg.com - Kingston 4GB Micro SDHC Flash Card Model MBLY/4GB - Flash Memory

No problems with this card.
    04-10-09 02:37 PM
    wow amazing
    04-10-09 03:32 PM
    Did you ever get the belt and what was your experience with it?
    ROTFL. Nice one
    04-10-09 03:35 PM
    does anyone know of a piece of software that will help me make a good running playlist? I want to sort my music on tempo like the Nike+ but can't seem to find a way to do it.
    04-27-09 04:15 PM
    Given that this thread was started in 2007 I'm sure everyone has found a solution that works for them by now, but in case anyone is still looking for a good armband for working out with their Blackberry, I recently bought a Zune Neoprene Sports Armband - Black from this site: Accessories, iPod, iPhone, Zune, Toys, Gifts, Sporting Goods, Samsung, LG, Blackberry & More for $14.99 and it fits my Blackberry Tour perfectly.
    03-14-10 11:59 PM
    Looks like crackberry forums automatically converted my link to the website's title in the header. If you have problems clicking the link, just go to the site directly at hand held items dot com (no spaces obviously) and do a search for the Zune Neoprene armband.
    03-15-10 12:01 AM
    should just pick yourself up an MP3 for cheap, then you dont have to worry about it as much. That is what i did works great.
    03-15-10 08:58 AM
    I run daily and use the Motorola S9 bluetooth headphones which allows me to still answer calls (the price of always staying connected) if needed. As for my Tour, it goes in a fanny pack. I had not thought about putting the phone in a zip-lock, but may do that the next time out.
    03-15-10 12:13 PM
    I work out with my curve. Dropped it once, thankfully remained in one piece. It fits in my zip pocket of my jacket, but if nicer weather comes in, need to look for an alternative.
    03-15-10 05:02 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD