I have Predictive Input enabled on my BlackBerry Bold 9650. It's a very good feature that helps to speed up the typing process. There seems to be a Bug though. Whenever I'm composing a Text Message or BlackBerry Messenger Message, there seems to be an annoying problem. Words ending in "g" , "s", & "e" will sometimes make the Menu Screen open while I'm trying. Anyone else experience this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 06:35 AM
    Maybe you could provide a bit more info for others to help. An example of the words and when it happens? So you are typing, say "typing" and it starts predicting but are you typing the "g" or before it gets there does the menu open? I don't text or bbm but use predictive in email and just writing and I don't see it happen or haven't so far.
    09-01-10 08:55 AM
    Maybe you could provide a bit more info for others to help. An example of the words and when it happens? So you are typing, say "typing" and it starts predicting but are you typing the "g" or before it gets there does the menu open? I don't text or bbm but use predictive in email and just writing and I don't see it happen or haven't so far.
    It doesn't happen all the time. Just sporadically. It hasn't done it when composing an Email. Just SMS Text and BlackBerry Messenger so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD