Ok iam trying to setup a file (or i want to) and when i pick new it tells me i have to buy the premium..Whats up with this i thought it was suppose to be free to use....Or am i using the wroung program....Anyone?
    03-15-09 07:32 PM
    If you are trying to start a new document thru word to go, that is only something available on the premium package. However, if you save a blank word document to your memory card, you can open that, create your document, then save with a different name.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 07:36 PM
    Ok well I was told that when I upgraded my os that there was a free apt for doing things like making form and such. Anyone have a clue what to do? I need a free apt. Funds are short hospital bill to pay.

Bill

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 09:04 AM
    I have the premium DocsToGo, but before that it wasn't hard at all to save blanks to the phone, open and edit, and then save as new name. Actually quite an easy work around.
    03-16-09 02:52 PM
    Ok stupid question here. How would I go about creating a blank document and get it saved on the memory card? I thought the memory card was only for media.
    03-16-09 04:30 PM
    You would create the blank document in Microsoft Word on your computer (or someone else's computer). And then copy, send or email the blank document to your BlackBerry and save it to the card. Documents are considered Media in this instance.

Another tip is to make the file "Read Only" on your computer BEFORE you send it to the device. Then there's no chance of you overwriting it on your BlackBerry.
    03-16-09 06:00 PM
    I keep getting an error message after I save my document. It says: Uncaught exception: net.rim.device.api.i18n.MissingResourceException

What does that mean?
    03-16-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD