Does anyone foresee rim developing a smartphone like the storm (no physical keyboard) that has a 720p video recorder, a 1ghz processor, and slim in design?

I'm a bb guy, but all these android devices are making me think to switch! I am currently with Sprint, so if they would design a phone to these specs, Sprint would have to get it.

Any thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 09:44 AM
    I will say this. I do not work for RIM, nor Crackberry, or any other cell phone site.

I would almost venture to say the next phone to come out will jump in the ring with the big guys. It would have to.

Average Mr. and Ms. Knucklehead walk into a Cell Phone retailer and see the high numbers and big screens of Apple and Android. They would HAVE to do something to keep up with the other guys.

11-10-10 09:48 AM
    @mjneid
    Agreed.
    11-10-10 09:50 AM
    Does anyone foresee rim developing a smartphone like the storm (no physical keyboard) that has a 720p video recorder, a 1ghz processor, and slim in design?

I'm a bb guy, but all these android devices are making me think to switch! I am currently with Sprint, so if they would design a phone to these specs, Sprint would have to get it.

Any thoughts?

More than anything I want a VASTLY improved browser experience (read: SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, and fluidity (ala the iphone/touch experience). having said that, i do not want an iPhone (for many reasons). I want a BB that is essentially what it's already noted for, with a major fix to the browsing issues. Also, I'd like to see battery pulls become a thing of the past.
    11-10-10 10:13 AM
    It looks like its in the works, the only question would be is how long till its here.
    RIM To Move Ahead With QNX OS7 For Storm3? | GizmoFusion
    11-10-10 10:50 AM
    Well I hope they get it together. I'm really starting want a touch screen. Currently using a tour, I like the size, the weight, and sturdiness, etc... I def don't wanna leave bb since I truly like their software and email like all bb users. I had the pre and hero a while back, and their email was garbage. the latest bb style just doesn't do anything for me.

11-10-10 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD