I got an older bb curve 8330 but in the near furture will have the new tour/bold,essex or whatever the name is gunno be. I have an ipod touch that does what my berry doesn't do as well like play music for example But as mentioned different devices perform better in different ways find your balance and go with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 05:51 PM
    Oops! Saw that you have a Storm. Yes, with the current iPhone OS, there is a landscape keyboard.

The Storm doesn't have a "fixed QWERTY". You can type in either portrait or landscape view. I'm not sure here, but regarding the iPhone, can you only type in portrait view?
    04-03-10 01:03 AM
    I went from a Curve 8900 to a Tilt 2 and now I'm back with a Bold 9700. It turns out non-Storm BlackBerrys are THE perfect anti-iPhone, which is why I love BlackBerrys. That Tilt 2 went out its merry way via eBay. Still, I keep an unlocked Samsung Epix in here for those days when RIM decides to upgrade their useless Messenger and bork our data services in the process.
    04-03-10 10:16 AM
    I got an older bb curve 8330 but in the near furture will have the new tour/bold,essex or whatever the name is gunno be. I have an ipod touch that does what my berry doesn't do as well like play music for example But as mentioned different devices perform better in different ways find your balance and go with it

I agree. I also have the 8330 and want to upgrade to the new Tour 2 (or whatever name they give it). The Curve has served me well, but most of the newer applications that are coming out do not support the Curve, or don't run as well.
    I'm still debating on whether I want to stay with BlackBerry or go with an iPhone or Droid. The Droid is nice, but the Copy and Paste feature is awful. Since I Cut and Paste quite often when working with Spread Sheets and from Emails, that was a deal breaker for me.

04-03-10 10:53 AM
    Before I had my Curve, I had the Samsung Instinct. That turning of the phone back and forth between landscape and portrait mode (typing, reading, typing, reading) got real tiring, real fast. I hated how the "keyboard" took up most of the screen.

04-03-10 10:57 AM
    Seems like a lot of you go to try out something new and came back to the good side.

With that said I would never turn down an iPhone. I stil like my 9700 more, but I like the iPhone as well.
    04-03-10 01:30 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD