Made the move to iPhone, now regretting it its a great phone but i miss the keypad, the smaller size, lots of things. time to go back me thinks
    04-01-10 03:01 PM
    I did the same think with a Droid back in January. Switched back to BlackBerry 2 weeks ago.
    04-01-10 03:52 PM
    Congratulations.
    04-01-10 03:55 PM
    sell that thing on ebay or craigslist
    04-01-10 04:16 PM
    I have both an Iphone and Bold 9700 -- both are great and serve a purpose.
    04-01-10 04:20 PM
    I have both an Iphone and Bold 9700 -- both are great and serve a purpose.
    Same here iPhone and a 8900 as well as a E71x. Recognize what each
    perform well at and go from there.
    04-01-10 04:25 PM
    I had the Iphone also, I went back into a Blackberry again 2 weeks owning the Iphone...Nothing can compare to my Blackberrys
    04-01-10 04:28 PM
    Same here iPhone and a 8900 as well as a E71x. Recognize what each
    perform well at and go from there.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but what exactly is the E71x good for? My friend has one and asked me to show him some cool stuff to do with Symbian but I don't even know where to start.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 04:43 PM
    Yea the blackberry is a solid device. Very difficult to get away from. I made the move to android full time but it wasn't easy. Took awhile to get use to it

04-01-10 04:58 PM
    I had the reverse affect almost

I started out with an Iphone, then went to blackberry after getting sick of the touch screen. After a few more months, went back to the Iphone for some reason, and once again here I am back on my blackberry and loving it.
    04-01-10 05:02 PM
    Don't take this the wrong way, but what exactly is the E71x good for? My friend has one and asked me to show him some cool stuff to do with Symbian but I don't even know where to start.
    Trust me I don't take it the wrong way. I didn't invent nor sell the device

To answer your question, pretty much anything you can do on a BB you can do
    with a E71x just easier.

Also, while the BB comes with a stripped down version of Docs2Go the E71x
    comes with a full featured MS Office suite. Add to that the ability to switch
    between personal and work profiles and superior build quality it's a fantastic
    smartphone. In terms of apps have him check out the Ovi Store and
    GetJar - Appsolutely Everything for Nokia, BlackBerry, Android, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, Palm.
    04-01-10 05:51 PM
    Tour 9630 and iPhone great duo, although i lean towards my iPhone for most everything except bbm, and work email.
    04-01-10 08:00 PM
    Yeah it sucks not having a blackberry I remember having a moto rizr for a little bit after my first pearl broke, I was so happy to get a bb again. Bb 4 life!

04-01-10 09:28 PM
    good to read all the opinions on switching.
    04-01-10 11:12 PM
    I almost got another droid today, but ended up with an iPod touch. I'm really glad I didn't end up with the droid.

04-01-10 11:58 PM
    I tried the Droid as well. Fun but berry is a better phone/email and droid is better for apps. Also berry is easy to type will in motion. (walking driving....)
    04-02-10 12:04 AM
    I tried the Droid as well. Fun but berry is a better phone/email and droid is better for apps. Also berry is easy to type will in motion. (walking driving....)
    The fact that you are driving AND typing is despicable and immensely irresponsible.

And spare me the BS about how skilled you are,. Trust me you are more lucky
    than you are skilled.

People like you give the rest of us responsible smartphone users a bad name.
    04-02-10 12:50 AM
    Instead of switching to a iphone I just got an ipod touch were I have all the apps I want and still have the phone I love bb all the way =)

04-02-10 09:42 AM
    Just get on craigslist and I'm sure you'll find somebody to trade.... I use to do it all the time but now I'm in love with my 9700 and new os, I had the iphone and thought it was fun with all the apps but it got boring and went back to the berry side

04-02-10 09:46 AM
    Yep - me too...agree with this.

Tour 9630 and iPhone great duo, although i lean towards my iPhone for most everything except bbm, and work email.
    04-02-10 01:46 PM
    Saw this thread and decided it was along the same line of what I was going to post new.

I've owned a BlackBerry Storm for over a year now (currently own the BlackBerry Storm 2). It seems every time I turn around Apple has something coming out that seems so cool it's surreal. I look at the iPhone, iTunes, the iPad coming out, the literally 1000's of apps that go along with Apple, AND the many many uses of these....then there's the BlackBerry that when it comes to these things and in comparison seems to be way behind. Don't get me wrong, I love my Storm, but the question lingers in my mind, "Am I missing out on something in not owning an iPhone?".
    04-02-10 02:06 PM
    Yep, you're missing out on an awesome web browser, the best iPod you can buy, iPhoto integration, Google Maps with compass support, great MMS functionality, thousands of apps, and a keyboard that (in my experiece) is faster to type on than a fixed QWERTY...at least

Saw this thread and decided it was along the same line of what I was going to post new.

I've owned a BlackBerry Storm for over a year now (currently own the BlackBerry Storm 2). It seems every time I turn around Apple has something coming out that seems so cool it's surreal. I look at the iPhone, iTunes, the iPad coming out, the literally 1000's of apps that go along with Apple, AND the many many uses of these....then there's the BlackBerry that when it comes to these things and in comparison seems to be way behind. Don't get me wrong, I love my Storm, but the question lingers in my mind, "Am I missing out on something in not owning an iPhone?".
    04-02-10 03:06 PM
    Yep, you're missing out on an awesome web browser, the best iPod you can buy, iPhoto integration, Google Maps with compass support, great MMS functionality, thousands of apps, and a keyboard that (in my experiece) is faster to type on than a fixed QWERTY...at least
    The Storm doesn't have a "fixed QWERTY". You can type in either portrait or landscape view. I'm not sure here, but regarding the iPhone, can you only type in portrait view?
    04-02-10 03:26 PM
    I just got my first BB I am hooked now
    04-02-10 03:33 PM
    I am thinking about getting the new iphone 4g when it comes out. But I may likely switch back to bb.

04-02-10 03:35 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD