I am unable to sychronize my 9530 to my desktop! I use att and want to fool the instructions to get the internet to work but cant get past the first step. I have tried going to calender, menue, options, device defalt and under wireless syncronization the options are "NO" or "FULL MENU" under full mune i am not able to change it to YES. I have also gone to contacts and tried to do it that way and under wireless synchronization it says "NOT AVAILABLE". I bought the phone used and unlocked so i dont really know the history. I love blackberrys and really hope someone out there can help me!!!
    08-22-10 10:47 PM
    Do you have BIS?
    08-22-10 10:53 PM
    For the wireless sync to work, you will need to activate the device on a BES. Have you done this or are you just using the standard BIS setup?
    08-23-10 06:21 AM
    Right, BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) is the only native way to synchronize your device and desktop. It suppports Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, and Novell, I believe. However, many people on BIS (without BES) use GoogleSync as an intermediary to wirelessly synch the device and desktop.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-23-10 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD