I have looked into Mark/Space Missing Sync for Blackberry for a program that can sync via bluetooth, but their program doesn't support Apple Mail at all. Has anyone heard of an alternate program or an easy way to wirelessly sync notes and everything else not syncing between GBES and Google?
    10-14-10 06:50 PM
    I'm not a mac user, but I assume you did use google and were all over it trying to find what you were looking for as an alternative.

If you have some experience with virtual machine software, you could setup a windows install within it. It might run on the mac, look up virtualbox. You'll need a CD image or a windows disc to get it setup. Perhaps a pc user you might know can do it.

But since it involves wireless like bluetooth, it might not work too well or at all. Are you sure you can't use a friend's PC to do it on or do you have a pc sitting around somewhere with a bluetooth dongle to plug in?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 10:02 PM
    I'm not a mac user, but I assume you did use google and were all over it trying to find what you were looking for as an alternative.

If you have some experience with virtual machine software, you could setup a windows install within it. It might run on the mac, look up virtualbox. You'll need a CD image or a windows disc to get it setup. Perhaps a pc user you might know can do it.

But since it involves wireless like bluetooth, it might not work too well or at all. Are you sure you can't use a friend's PC to do it on or do you have a pc sitting around somewhere with a bluetooth dongle to plug in?

Right. Me personally, I use VMWare.

Though I'm not looking for me, looking for a client of mine who doesn't have access to a PC.
    10-15-10 01:24 PM
    Right. Me personally, I use VMWare.

Though I'm not looking for me, looking for a client of mine who doesn't have access to a PC.
    So, that client doesn't even have family members or friends that use a (netbook/laptop/desktop) PC?

No work PC to use for syncing/reloading OS's either?

10-15-10 02:20 PM
    Correct. Assume using a PC is not an option at all.
    10-15-10 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD