I'm kinda new to this whole scene and was wondering if anybody has done business with Wirefly.com before. If so, would you recommend them or are they not good to do business with? Any information is appreciated..Thanks
    11-26-09 12:07 AM
    I got my Storm from them when they first came out last year because they were the only one I could find with it never had any problem except having extra options added to my plan that I didn't request called VZW after I received and they fixed the problem. Oh and be sure to read the contract stipulations to see if its to your liking so that you dont get stuck in a contract you dont like.
    11-26-09 12:11 AM
    Been there, done that........smooth transactions, great service and great prices !!!!
    11-26-09 08:24 AM
    Thanks guys, anybody else have any info?
    11-26-09 02:07 PM
    BAD! I just got off the phone with them. Their black friday deal on the storm 2 was attractive, but their press releases and home page showed one price, but when trying to order, it was a higher price. I called them and after being on hold for nearly 10 minutes, the guy was extremely rude. I asked to speak to his manager and was put on hold longer. Then the sales rep got back on and said the manager was too busy to speak to me and relayed a message that I should "take it or leave it." Big jerks! Don't buy from them. Since I'm all fired up now, I'll probably post this story on as many threads as I can.
    11-26-09 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD