Looking for Headphones For Travel

Hey i was wondering if anyone had and good sugestions on headphone for my playbook/bb. i dont want bluetooth just a good pair of wired that i can use,

im going be traveling out west and back every month no and the OEM ones just dont cut it plus i find they hurt my ear then there in for a long time

Thanx,
    Nick
    01-18-12 06:59 AM
    What is your budget? Also, what kind of music do you listen to? Are you looking for over ear, on ear, in ear, or ear buds?
    01-18-12 07:01 AM
    like 50$ probably the cap and something some that i can wrap up and keep in a pouch of my bag or even a pocket
    01-18-12 07:13 AM
    I love my music and especially bass and these headphone are awesome - Amazon.com: Sony MDR-ED12LP Earbuds (Silver): Electronics

clear, cisp and booming without distortion - don't let the price fool you - I would put these up against any other buds in all price ranges.
    nickbettschen likes this.
    01-18-12 07:14 AM
    I use Bose ear buds and they're excellent

Much better than OEM headphones
    01-18-12 08:18 AM
    I use Bose ear buds and they're excellent

Much better than OEM headphones
    I think you missed this part:

like 50$ probably the cap
    01-18-12 08:32 AM
    I think you missed this part:

In this case it's worth the extra $25 - $50 for Bose
    01-18-12 08:36 AM
    thanx for the info everyone

i got looking on amazon and found some alroght Jensen Jaxx Headphones

JAXX JHB811C In-Ear Headphones with Carrying Case (Black): Amazon.ca: Electronics
    01-18-12 10:11 AM
    My OEM headphones have already broke, only one piece playing music n

All I can say to OP is don't fall for the prices, the higher the price of a product doesn't always mean it'll be the better one.
    01-18-12 12:16 PM
    The Sony mdr ex 300 or 310 priced at around your cap will do justice. The sug retail is 80 but the are had online for 50. Read reviews this is the best bang for your money. I can vouch as I have owned 2 sets. Cheers.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-18-12 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD