Due to my Amazon appp store issue, I am considering wiping my phone and restarting from scratch. I like a tidy phone, what can I say? If I use the wipe feature on the phone, will this reset everythign including my app store or will I have the same issue? Would it be better to just reload the entire OS and reformat? Can this be done?
    01-01-16 12:05 PM
    The wiping mode of BlackBerry 10 is the worst ever. You'll be get into an infinite wipe mode. You should use sachesi or something

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 01:01 PM
    Due to my Amazon appp store issue, I am considering wiping my phone and restarting from scratch. I like a tidy phone, what can I say? If I use the wipe feature on the phone, will this reset everythign including my app store or will I have the same issue? Would it be better to just reload the entire OS and reformat? Can this be done?
    Yes
    01-01-16 01:23 PM
    You should probably just find and download the latest, appropriate autoloader for your device then plug your device into your PC and update. Everything will start fresh and it will feel as if you have a new device! Happy New Year!
    01-01-16 01:28 PM
    Wiping your BlackBerry won't effect your Amazon account. It will wipe everything and you'll need to set up and install apps from BlackBerry world, amazon app store. But if you don't want to use the Amazon App store. Go into App Manager, find Amazon App Store and clear cache/data. This will sign you out and clear any data from the App. It will not start using data again until you open it again.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 08:15 AM