My BIS Subscription expired .. so i decided to use my WLM over the Wi-Fi But there is an error always appearing which says : "Connection Error (65) : Problem receiving data from the server "
    So What can I do to sign in ? or i must activate my BIS subscription ??
    Thanks
    Last edited by Ganayni94; 03-09-11 at 03:14 AM.
    03-09-11 03:10 AM
    You need to activate your BIS subscription to use Windows Live Messenger or any other native RIM app. Those apps only work over Wi-Fi if one has an active BlackBerry data plan (BIS or BES).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 05:24 AM
    Hmm .. But One of my friends using another carrier and doesn't pay for BIS Data Plan & his BBM & WLM are working over his Wi-fi ! .. Does this depend also on the service provider and differs from service provider to another ??
    Thanks

03-09-11 05:35 AM
    Some service providers offer "social plans" which offer BBM, IM, Facebook, but not full data. It is possible that your friend might have a "social plan" rather than a full BIS plan.

I know some Canadian providers offer social plans. None in the US do. In the US, one needs a BIS or BES plan to use native RIM apps.

dare4more likes this.
    03-09-11 05:39 AM
    Some service providers offer "social plans" which offer BBM, IM, Facebook, but not full data. It is possible that your friend might have a "social plan" rather than a full BIS plan.

I know some Canadian providers offer social plans. None in the US do. In the US, one needs a BIS or BES plan to use native RIM apps.

Aha .. Do you know any alternative to sign in ?

03-09-11 06:25 AM
    Aha .. Do you know any alternative to sign in ?

Use your computer.
    03-09-11 09:11 AM
    im+ lite will work over wifi you can find it in the app store or on app world
    03-09-11 11:11 AM
    I downloaded it & It's working
    Thanks All for ur suggestions

03-09-11 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD