Does anyone know of a way to get hotmail on the bb? I tried to go to the website last night and it said I needed java something-or-other and wouldn't let me get there.

What I actually want is access to folders other than my inbox. I have the email set up thru BIS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 10:57 AM
    Try going to mobile.live.com

Windows Live Home

01-03-09 11:25 AM
    Duh. Thanks. Now does anyone know of a launcher for it? Or can I make one easily?

01-03-09 11:39 AM
    I haven't seen one. You can try here:
    Blackberry Launchers

01-03-09 11:51 AM
    Sweet thank u so much for all ur help!

01-03-09 11:52 AM
    No problem!

01-03-09 11:59 AM
    Chelseytx, were you able to make it work? I am trying to get windows live to wirelessly sync my calendar and contact information with my Storm. Hopefully you can reply regarding your luck and any tricks you learned along the way. Thanks for you help.
    01-03-09 01:47 PM
    Actually I didn't try to snyc, so I can't help u with that - sorry! all I wanted was to be able to access other folders than my inbox. Check on the storm boards - someone maybe able to help u. Sorry!

01-03-09 01:49 PM
    Chelseytx, were you able to make it work? I am trying to get windows live to wirelessly sync my calendar and contact information with my Storm. Hopefully you can reply regarding your luck and any tricks you learned along the way. Thanks for you help.
    not sure about hotmail....but i do know dat u can sync your contacts and such with gmail (google sync) hehe...not exactly helping as i'm rather new to BB as well, but guess u might wana know abt using gmail for it.
    Last edited by vinberry; 01-03-09 at 02:36 PM.
    01-03-09 02:32 PM
    Blackberry Launchers

Thanks for the listings.....
    01-03-09 04:05 PM
    Blackberry Launchers

Thanks, a lot, cdf3... This site is pretty cool. I prefer the easy "one button" approach that lauchers provide.
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 01-05-09 at 06:09 PM. Reason: -needed an extra ingredient... (i thanked the wrong poster)
    01-05-09 06:08 PM
    Wow what a nice thread! Pleases and Thankyous, Yourwelcomes all that good stuff. This is how a thread should be.

I hate threads where the people who reply by saying I'm not trying to be a **** but why would ever want a Windows Live Email when your blackberrt already has one. If you have to say your not trying to be a **** you prob are. I don't why anyone would want to know why a certain star or athelte would carry a certain phone. "They never did anything for me" lol so maybe some people are just curious. Or a blackberry user get mad when someone asks about games or something and there all like just get iphone blackberrys are biz phones lol.

So I must say I had nothing to ad noir did I have any Q?s about this thread but it is a perfect example of how to do a good thread.

01-05-09 06:43 PM
    Donka very much.. Just to clarify.. Were you asking why I wanted it? If so it is because I want access to my junk mail sometimes.

But thank you for the complements!!!

01-05-09 06:46 PM
    No I was making of an example of some other threads. I don't care why someone wants something or not, I just like to see good convo on here that helps everyone enjoy there berry

01-05-09 06:59 PM
    No problem thanks!

01-05-09 07:04 PM
    Would be nice if people continue to share and exchange info they find to make our BBs the best devices out, despite any future devices. Think about it: every time a new phone or device comes out, someone posts news of an app, tip or trick that the Blackberry can already perform!
    01-05-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD