I was wondering if there are other BB users who use a @live.com email address through BIS. Sending and receiving email through this account works great with immediate notification etc.

Now when I create a calendar event and invite attendies using my BB, they will recieve a blank e-mail and the ical (?) attachment is missing. I do not get any invitations on my BB when using this account.

Tried a gmail account and every works fine and as expected. Now before you ask, I rather keep the @live account as I lucked out on the address and it is now a PITA to change.

So does this happen to anyone else? Is it a BB or M$ problem? Is there a fix or workaround?

TIA,
    James
    03-09-09 08:28 PM
    I was wondering if there are other BB users who use a @live.com email address through BIS. Sending and receiving email through this account works great with immediate notification etc.

Now when I create a calendar event and invite attendies using my BB, they will recieve a blank e-mail and the ical (?) attachment is missing. I do not get any invitations on my BB when using this account.

Tried a gmail account and every works fine and as expected. Now before you ask, I rather keep the @live account as I lucked out on the address and it is now a PITA to change.

So does this happen to anyone else? Is it a BB or M$ problem? Is there a fix or workaround?

TIA,
    James
    BUMP!! Same issue here. Is this a hotmail problem?
    06-04-09 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD