I was Crackberry when Crackberry wasn't cool.
    01-22-13 08:58 PM
    I've been a member of Crackberry since 2008, over the past 4 months I've spent more time on here than i ever have. The anticipation of BB10 has me coming here several times a day, from my 9810, from my PlayBook, and from my computer. I can only assume that I'll be visiting just as much, if not more after launch.
    01-22-13 09:01 PM
    I'm back.
    Back in Black??
    01-22-13 09:42 PM
    Well, after BB10 i will check CB.com 24/7

Also nees to wait until april, when Z10 come to my carrier, with contract ready to a 2 years
    01-22-13 09:44 PM
    lol..We all deserve to do one stupid thing due to the excitement of holding the z10 or x10 !
    I'm not dedicated but am addicted. I've been here for awhile now and will be here for some time yet unless I do something stupid to get my rear kicked out.
    01-22-13 11:05 PM
    Ummm ya =p. This is not just a blackberry fan forum, but one big happy crackberry family eh lol
    01-22-13 11:10 PM
    lol. Well..certainly glad you're a member. i read your comments and all i know is you got some serious knowledge! lol. We just gotta get you to dump the Rental AKA SGIII
    LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE
    "Isn't it amusing how people who claim to not enjoy CB at all simply can't stay away???? It's because it's CRACKBERRY, the BEST BB site.... "

I am definitely addicted. I might be dedicated....I have to think about that. To me being dedicated means I'm working for, contracted to, or performing a service, and I'm doing none of that. I'm coming here to discuss, learn, gather info. In the process I've made some REALLY good friends, one who has made a profound impact in my life, I've made some other awesome friends, and lately I've made some enemies. I'll take the first two and as for the last....meh....
    So yes, I will continue to be addicted. Hopefully my Z10 will be the device that gets me turned back on to BB like my 8310 did. Or my 9700. Those were awesome phones. Or my last 9900. And hopefully my Z10 will get me to put my SGIII down.
    We'll see.
    But I'll continue to use my Mobile Nations passport to travel between all the Mobile Nations sites, particularly CB.com.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-22-13 11:12 PM
    Makes alot of sense Kevin. I am actually looking forward to the new Crackberry site and BB10 app!

Based on years of experience.... the dedication and addiction to CrackBerry goes up **AFTER** the device hits the market. That's when things really get interesting.

Plus, you'll have a new site and freak'n awesome BlackBerry 10 app for CrackBerry.
    01-22-13 11:15 PM
    Been here for several years now checking a few times a day. Didn't matter if I got my new 9810 on launch day or waiting for BB10 like everyone else, I am not going anywhere.
    01-22-13 11:16 PM
    I feel a little odd saying this, but I think I'm actually more addicted to CrackBerry than I am to BlackBerry haha.

I'm on here so often I don't remember what else I do. So I suppose that my BlackBerry was the "gateway" drug that led me to get hooked on CrackBerry

I live on CrackBerry now, so after BB10 launches, I hope I don't die on here.
    fbf2012 and jakie55 like this.
    01-22-13 11:32 PM
    I was Crackberry when Crackberry wasn't cool.
    I came here initially to learn about BB, there were so many things that RIM never told anyone.

I think the BB10 is going to make things here even better, RIM won't have all the answers, and many people will naturally come here, specially for altering their phone and the like.
    G-bone and fbf2012 like this.
    01-22-13 11:48 PM
    You are not alone!
    Seriously, though, I don't think we need to maintain a siege mentality to stay together.
    CrackBerry Nation - A Beautiful Place to Live! Now - 10 x better!

#BB10Believe
    01-22-13 11:57 PM
    I came for the leaks, I stayed for the trolls and rabid fanboism.
    01-23-13 12:16 AM
    stay cracking for years to come...
    and much anticipated after launch day.
    01-23-13 12:28 AM
    Rest easy my friend, the launch is just the beginning. Far from the end!
    BB10, Believe it!
    01-23-13 12:33 AM
    We will take up a collection for you, so you can break out of your contract early. I don't know what I would do, if that were me. I think I would just have to plunk down the full retail to get one before time. I would never be able to wait. This is bad enough
    aaaaaaa, good old first world problems...
    Techno-Emigre likes this.
    01-23-13 05:20 AM
    I always keep CB open in a browser tab to keep me distracted lol I don't think I ever posted when I got my Pearl in 2007 but CB and the community provided lots of info and help, then and now. But with the new phones, wow there will be sooo much to know and discover. Can't wait for the best BB ever to be in my hands!!!
    fbf2012 likes this.
    01-23-13 06:13 AM
    If I have any spare time since I'll be spending it all on my awesome new phone
    01-23-13 06:24 AM
    Even if it is not available in RED shortly after the release?
    You know, that's what I'm afraid of. That's how I lost out on the red 9800; I got the black 9800 at launch and then the white and the red showed up. I was SO angry.

I'm afraid to jump immediately in case they do that to me again.
    01-23-13 06:40 AM
    Having as many posts as you do on here qbnkelt, I would think of it more or less a part time job for you
    hehehehehehe....like I said, I AM addicted....
    01-23-13 06:42 AM
    I came for the leaks, I stayed for the trolls and rabid fanboism.
    ROTFLMAO

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    01-23-13 07:16 AM
    Will you be dedicated or addicted to oxygen? Of course...you need it to live just as we need Crackberry to live our BB lives...

Almost there...

tick tock...
    fbf2012 likes this.
    01-23-13 07:27 AM
    Thats me right there! I always have 1 tab open on my browser on my PC and even on my bold 9900. #IAMANADDICT
    I always keep CB open in a browser tab to keep me distracted lol I don't think I ever posted when I got my Pearl in 2007 but CB and the community provided lots of info and help, then and now. But with the new phones, wow there will be sooo much to know and discover. Can't wait for the best BB ever to be in my hands!!!
    01-23-13 07:34 AM
    Addicted like Jessie Pinkman on Crack
    01-23-13 07:34 AM
    To me there will be even MORE reason to be on CB, and I am one that often leaves a browser window open on CB. My guess is we will also get a boatload more members at the release of BB10. I get so much more out of my Berries because of CB. I would not be passionate about them at all and may have drifted away to the dark side. Even tho we sought solace during the hard times, during good times we have reasons to be here as well. So I will stay on CB to get every drop of Berry juice possible, benefit from knowledge, reviews, updates, fixes, sales and friends. BlackBerry is back, so think of all that will be coming in the next few months ... BB10 on PlayBook, more news of Car 2.0, new apps & accessories .....

And good point about those of us who cannot upgrade right away. I can in early May and it will be hard enough. I think if my upgrade was in the fall like some of you guys I would just have to buckle and sell my soul or something. I have oftened wondered if our sister sites are as dedicated. I am sure there is a core that are, but a nation? I dont go there much so really don't know.
    01-23-13 07:53 AM
57 123