It's kinda like saying; would I purchase a Pegasus or a Unicorn. It's chiefly would depend on finding one. The last Pegasus I saw was on an old Mobile Oil sign. But I've never seen one Passport in person, and I been looking for those. In March, I got my hands on my first Classic. I had to step out on faith when I purchased my Z10, never previously having one in hand.

So it's more a question of opportunity, than desire. I want a PPSE.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by KNEBB; 04-03-16 at 06:41 AM.
    04-02-16 05:57 PM
    Unfortunately I would have to say I would not. When my Berry reaches it 's end of life, it will be time to move on.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 06:01 PM
    Yes. SE or Priv. I'm a year on my AT&T Passport and it's still going strong.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 06:02 PM
    Realistically, it won't be a BB10. With that said, I hope my Passport lasts me a long time. I'm very happy with it. When that day comes, it will likely be a Nexus but would consider the next gen Priv (if they make one).

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    04-02-16 06:06 PM
    My Passport is sure to serve me well for the foreseeable future.

When the time comes to move on, I'm not sure that I'll get a BlackBerry device unless it has a physical KB (not a fan of sliders) and runs a BlackBerry OS.
    The idea of the same company controlling the hardware roadmap and the OS roadmap seems awesome. But just don't like the Apple stuff.

"All-touch" is not something I want on a phone, all touch is only for an e-reader or a tablet for me.

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    Last edited by jope28; 04-02-16 at 09:49 PM.
    04-02-16 06:16 PM
    Really? Considering everything, I'd go for one of the iPhone 6 phones if the Passport goes under. Not that I'd be happy about it. Every time I play with the Galaxy at the AT&T Store I just can't see migrating to it, even though I could keep the paid Play Store apps I have. At least the iPhone coordinates with my iPad and Mac computers.

Posted via CB10
    I'm just posting up a fact. Thats what consumer reports says. I personally am not an Android fan. When the Z10 died I moved to iOS. I wasn't happy about it but after some app research, a lot of trial and error i was able to make it work really well for me.
    04-02-16 06:28 PM
    If the device runs BB10, no. If it's a VKB only device, no.
    04-02-16 06:40 PM
    Only if they release an updated z10/30. With bb10. I will not be getting the priv and don't really know which direction to go after my now z30 fails. But it won't be a priv.

So pretty much no more BlackBerry for me

#luvmybb10os
    Last edited by silversmith75; 04-02-16 at 07:40 PM.
    heepman likes this.
    04-02-16 06:47 PM
    A few posters eluded in other threads that they couldn't see themselves to buy another BlackBerry anymore. I felt the same way... was thinking about upgrading to Priv this year because I have been out of contract since last October, but the longer I wait the more options I found more appealing.

BTW, my BlackBerry journey started from 9000, after that, 9800, 9810, 9860, Z10, Z30, and now Passport, never looked other ways until Priv's release.

Now, the first time in 8 years I am not sure I want to keep it going anymore. I guess there is always a chance BlackBerry can come up something amazing again but Priv or the upcoming rumored devices aren't that appealing comparing to other options.

How about you, CrackBerry nation? Are you going to buy another BlackBerry to keep it going or you are finally done? Or maybe you are still not sure.

Reply and also let us know what your BlackBerry journey like... PEACE!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    Only if they have an updated version of the Z30 that runs BB10.
    04-02-16 06:56 PM
    Yes. Next question?
    04-02-16 06:58 PM
    Uh.....no!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 09:07 PM
    I currently have a unlocked (shopblackberry.com) Passport SE, have had it since they first became available. Without doubt it is the best smartphone I've ever had. When the day comes that it no longer functions properly I will, if I can, replace it with another Passport SE. I will never use IOS, too much like a child's game to me personally, I can handle Android just really don't care for it but if I had to maybe; if needs be, and it is available, maybe Windows Phone. Bottom line for me is as long as I can buy BB10 OS I will buy BB10 OS really don't care if BlackBerry is supporting it or not if it works, and I can get it, i will use it.
    azdesertrose77 likes this.
    04-02-16 09:20 PM
    Yes I would

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-02-16 09:23 PM
    yes is BB has OS.if android no.I currently use a Samsung note 4 switched from my Z30 that I loved
    04-02-16 09:40 PM
    It depends and I'm not looking past the Priv. If/when the price drops on the Priv, I'll get two.

Let go of what's gone, appreciate what remains, look forward to what's coming next.*
    👌🏾
    JeepBB and grover5 like this.
    04-02-16 10:11 PM
    Yes but only if BB10 is still viable whenever my Q10 becomes unusable. Hard to see that happening at this point. Already seeing both native browser and Evolution lock up or fail to render properly on Web sites I need to use, and with the scarcity of native apps a fully functional browser is a necessity.

So it seems the end of the line may be near for me. Will probably go mid range Android next. I'm done spending big money on phones and computer gear.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 10:25 PM
    Yes I would. Passport SE - beautiful phone.
    04-02-16 10:48 PM
    Left BlackBerry train completely last year. Could not be happier.
    04-03-16 12:28 AM
    I am enjoying my priv very much, and I'll support these guys till the end, if there is ever one. They are the only guys really putting effort into phones that are communication powerhouses

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    Bay 13 likes this.
    04-03-16 12:51 AM
    I'd still buy another BlackBerry, yes. As long as the competition aren't offering decent phones with a physical keyboard, I'd stay with the Canadians as long as I can. Simple as is. The PKB is my number one must-have feature, I don't care about six gigs of RAM, five GHz octa-core SoCs and 796ppi screens or four millimeter thin shells. The phone needs to have a (decent) physical keyboard, must perform good enough and last but not least be able to keep up with my needs for a daily driver.

In the past I gave some options a try: For one my employeer deploys Android based phone for us to work with, so I am not unfamiliar using that OS, however having to type any texts on these devices is terrible and I try keeping it as short as possible.
    I tried Windows Phone 8 with a Lumia 1020 two years ago, wasn't thrilled either, again unsatisfying text input was the primary reason.
    I got a Samsung Note Edge last summer because my Classic let me down for the third time within four months. Thinking the S-Pen would be able to make up for the missing PKB or the larger screen would offer a better VKB experience than phones with just a 4.x" screen. I was wrong, in both cases. I ended up putting the SIM back into a BlackBerry device.

As of now I am using a Priv, actually I rushed out more than I thought to replace my Passport SE with the new Droid Berry, but I am happy with it. It's not Android per se which made me do this switch so fast, I don't care about Android. It's not that I don't like it, it is ok, but I surely don't dislike that OS. The fact I could get a physical keyboard on a OS which actually lets me use the apps I want made me switch.
    I hated the BB10 calendar, I hate the limited office functionality, I especially hated to see BlackBerry dropped the OS and having to worry things simply stop working in the far future.

If BBRY would stop making phones, I am most likely going to switch to Apple. Only thing keeping me on Android right now is the QWERTZ, once there are no PKB offerings left, there is zero, absolutely zero reason staying with the Google stuff.
    04-03-16 02:21 AM
    No, my passport is still good, facebook fine using the website. Now have a work iphone which I'm getting used to, will go that way next year if the pp loses more apps. Though I still use may playbook!

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    04-03-16 03:56 AM
    I have two Passports with me plus the Priv. It will last me at least two years. If no new devices comes from BlackBerry I will use it as long as it lasts and then see my options.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    bakron1 and Bay 13 like this.
    04-03-16 05:02 AM
    No, but my decision was made after I saw how the Priv was priced and what it offered. I moved to the iPhone just because of the added security and timely updates. There was faint hope to some day go back to BlackBerry but now that the HW division is (unofficially) dead, there will definitely be no more BlackBerry devices in my future. With Android sucking as badly as it does (I own a Note 5 as well, and have owned a large number of flagships in the past 2-3 years), and Windows on life support, iOS is the only remaining choice.
    frodebh likes this.
    04-03-16 06:05 AM
    Yes

Posted via Priv...
    04-03-16 06:27 AM
    A few posters eluded in other threads that they couldn't see themselves to buy another BlackBerry anymore. I felt the same way... was thinking about upgrading to Priv this year because I have been out of contract since last October, but the longer I wait the more options I found more appealing.

BTW, my BlackBerry journey started from 9000, after that, 9800, 9810, 9860, Z10, Z30, and now Passport, never looked other ways until Priv's release.

Now, the first time in 8 years I am not sure I want to keep it going anymore. I guess there is always a chance BlackBerry can come up something amazing again but Priv or the upcoming rumored devices aren't that appealing comparing to other options.

How about you, CrackBerry nation? Are you going to buy another BlackBerry to keep it going or you are finally done? Or maybe you are still not sure.

Reply and also let us know what your BlackBerry journey like... PEACE!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    I have a Classic (BB10) with NOT complains at all, simply an amazing effective O.S. I've tried iphones and Androids a couple of times but I could not ever felt right to me, many annoying issues: low security, complicated and inefficient O.S, worst comms performance compared to BB...etc HOWEVER I must confess that it's very discouraging to see these mix signals from BB, such as: flirting with Android, lack of marketing for the great BB10 O.S, lack of important and popular Apps, among others. I'll stick to my Classic until it's possible, I really hope that BB can thrive sooner than thought from its unfair actual position. People still prefer Androids and iphones not cause they're more efficient but they have more Apps, better specs, fashion wave...etc I wish BB could offer and let known better products.
    Last edited by pstrusi; 04-03-16 at 07:23 AM.
    04-03-16 06:33 AM
466 1234 ...