A few posters eluded in other threads that they couldn't see themselves to buy another BlackBerry anymore. I felt the same way... was thinking about upgrading to Priv this year because I have been out of contract since last October, but the longer I wait the more options I found more appealing.

BTW, my BlackBerry journey started from 9000, after that, 9800, 9810, 9860, Z10, Z30, and now Passport, never looked other ways until Priv's release.

Now, the first time in 8 years I am not sure I want to keep it going anymore. I guess there is always a chance BlackBerry can come up something amazing again but Priv or the upcoming rumored devices aren't that appealing comparing to other options.

How about you, CrackBerry nation? Are you going to buy another BlackBerry to keep it going or you are finally done? Or maybe you are still not sure.

Reply and also let us know what your BlackBerry journey like... PEACE!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    djmach_7HN and Dave Liao like this.
    04-02-16 01:30 PM
    Nope. After i'm done with the Passport I'll move on to another phone.
    Started with the Curve 8330, Bold 9700, Bold 9900, Torch 9800, Torch 9860, Z10, Passport.
    04-02-16 01:38 PM
    Nope.

I'd buy an another BlackBerry device anytime, but BlackBerry letting OS10 die.
    OS 10.3.3 comes around 3 months later than promised, OS 10.3.4 almost a year later (if it will ever see the light of day).
    No new SDKs for developers and existing apps fade away.

So why should I?
    04-02-16 01:43 PM
    I'm still using my white Q10. But even though BB10 is in a "bad" state, I still would like a SE Passport. The phone is a beauty. If the price drops another 50-100$, in the next 6months or so, i'll seriously consider getting one. Never was a huge app guy, so I'm not tripping over that. Have other devices for FB, Whatsapp, etc.

As been said many times on this forum, BB10 really is an amazing, productive OS. I'll still use it, till I can't no more.

The BlackBerry Guy
    04-02-16 01:53 PM
    I would. Even if BlackBerry close down hardware division & no more updates after next one already promised.
    Both my Passport & Priv work fine for me as is. When either one is broken, I'll look for deal for another BlackBerry to replace them.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-02-16 02:06 PM
    I'm on the fence about buying a Priv. I'm asking questions about Priv advantages over other Android phones over in Android Central. Chen's statement has spooked me so I need to be reasonably sure that if I get a Priv it will get updates even if BlackBerry stops handset sales. For example, if we get an Android update, will BlackBerry update the launcher, hub, etc to work properly?

Me Storm 2>Z10>Z30
    Wife Q5
    Adult daughter Curve>Q10

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 02:33 PM
    Will not buy any blackberry anymore the company is out of area, now it's like blackberry doesn't exist i will move for nexus or Huawei

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 02:35 PM
    Will you buy another BlackBerry?

I will when developer support improves, and if they can release another high-end, big screened, OS 10, QWERTY device with a removable battery. There's a high chance that I won't see any of that happen anytime soon (or ever?), so therefore the odds of me buying another BlackBerry phone are extremely low right now.
    thakis likes this.
    04-02-16 02:46 PM
    Been a BlackBerry user for the past 8 years.getting the priv next week

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 03:54 PM
    Nope, moved to Apple iPhone.
    04-02-16 04:03 PM
    My heart says yes but my brain says no. BlackBerry will always have a soft spot in my heart but it's time to move on from them..

Posted via CB10
    TX Jedi, phuoc, jegs2 and 7 others like this.
    04-02-16 04:03 PM
    I would still consider a Priv.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9384455) likes this.
    04-02-16 04:04 PM
    I don't really care for the brand of the phone but if BB made an all touch snapdragon 820 I'd go for it. I've been on BB10 since the Z10 came out, and it would make the transisiton back to android easier I guess.
    04-02-16 04:19 PM
    Hmm hard ask. But personally, I would not get one.
    04-02-16 04:22 PM
    I'm still using my white Q10. But even though BB10 is in a "bad" state, I still would like a SE Passport. The phone is a beauty. If the price drops another 50-100$, in the next 6months or so, i'll seriously consider getting one. Never was a huge app guy, so I'm not tripping over that. Have other devices for FB, Whatsapp, etc.

As been said many times on this forum, BB10 really is an amazing, productive OS. I'll still use it, till I can't no more.

The BlackBerry Guy
    Your situation is exactly the same as mine, I'm not willing to pay the Passports SE price tag at this stage. I'd also like to mention that buying second hand isn't a great idea either, as you will never know how worn down the non-removable battery is.

Sometimes though, I look at the specs of the Galaxy s7 edge and as myself if I'm absolutely nuts for sticking with BlackBerry, when I could actually have a decent camera with all-in app support, no work-arounds or glitchy third party clients.

I guess I'm just a sucker for OS10 and knowing I've got a fluid OS that's not part of the google world order.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    Jay Wright2 likes this.
    04-02-16 04:33 PM
    There is no new Blackberry. There is a Blackdroid but Blackberry is dead. All they produce is a half baked device that they wont even put their own OS on. According to Consumer Reports, The absolute best device on the market is the S7 and S7 edge
    04-02-16 04:46 PM
    Only if their hardware division starts showing signs of viability and growth again. Till then, I'm going to be selling my Priv and moving to iOS I'm afraid - hardware feels like too much of an afterthought at the company these days, and I can't blame them.
    04-02-16 04:48 PM
    I used to laugh at the people that said BlackBerry is dead. Now I'm just glad they couldn't hear me...sigh.

Posted via CB10
    jegs2 and Jrox74 like this.
    04-02-16 04:52 PM
    There is no new Blackberry. There is a Blackdroid but Blackberry is dead. All they produce is a half baked device that they wont even put their own OS on. According to Consumer Reports, The absolute best device on the market is the S7 and S7 edge
    Really? Considering everything, I'd go for one of the iPhone 6 phones if the Passport goes under. Not that I'd be happy about it. Every time I play with the Galaxy at the AT&T Store I just can't see migrating to it, even though I could keep the paid Play Store apps I have. At least the iPhone coordinates with my iPad and Mac computers.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 04:58 PM
    Until the browser gets so far behind web standards that most pages won't render properly, I'll stick with BB just for the keyboards. When BB10 reaches uselessness and I have to go to a slab I will probably go to IOS unless Android miraculously becomes a better OS than Apple's.
    04-02-16 05:06 PM
    This is a really difficult question since everything is pointing at one direction, the fall of BlackBerry - even though I still cannot accept it. Recently purchased a second Q10 - my daily driver, because this little beast is pure love and hope that it's going to be useful for atleast the next 2 years. Also sold my Passport and planning to purchase the SE the following days because it easily replaced my tablet and the device is really premium and a must-have as a BlackBerry user.
    I'll stick with these two devices until the very end until apps I'm using mainly, are losing their functionality.
    Priv and any upcoming Android based OS are not an option for me though.
    Either it's BBOS or it's not.
    azdesertrose77 likes this.
    04-02-16 05:27 PM
    If they produce another Boldly Classic form factor in BB10, absolutely... While I'm not, at all, fond of the Priv, I'd also be willing to give BlackBerry on Android another shot if something like the Vienna was speculated ever came to be... I'm NOT at all a big app user, nor do I choose to involve myself with the majority of those mainstream social media platforms, so to me my phone is still just simply my phone... (As well as personal organizer.) A strong keyboard, compact form factor and excellent native integration are all I seek in a device at this point... I message. I email. I compose documents. I mass produce typed words in endless forms. I make appointments, have deadlines, schedule activities. I read from various sources. I use the Web. That's it. The end.

I'll choose BlackBerry as long as it continues to meet my needs. I'll go down with the sinking ship if necessary as long as it's the vessel I most adore... Ride it out into the setting sun...

While I rationally accept many people (the majority+, in fact) have spoken and made it crystal clear BlackBerry no longer meets their most pertinent needs, I am one of the very few whose needs can ONLY be amply met (thus far) by BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 05:30 PM
    I would consider an all touch BlackBerry Android or the Vienna. Both would have to be no more than $500 cdn.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 05:36 PM
    I still would like a SE Passport. The phone is a beauty. If the price drops another 50-100$, in the next 6months or so, i'll seriously consider getting one.
    The BlackBerry Guy
    I really want one too. When the price is right ...
    Jay Wright2 likes this.
    04-02-16 05:42 PM
    My heart says yes but my brain says no. BlackBerry will always have a soft spot in my heart but it's time to move on from them..

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts too....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    theonecid and blackmass like this.
    04-02-16 05:50 PM
466 123 ...