The results of the survey have ben published. Will you bin your Blackberry? Survey results
    The fact that hardly anyone seems to be considering the new Windows platform made me smile.
    10-13-11 03:45 PM
    I abandoned the Windows Phone platform. It showed promise, but the problem is that new features won't be delivered in time. Microsoft isn't aggressive enough with its progress and that ruined it for me. Otherwise, it's a shame because for the specs of the phones, the Windows Phones are very zippy and responsive.
    10-13-11 04:04 PM
    If windows' phone OS is as susceptible to as many viruses as their pc os, then I'll never be interested.
    10-13-11 05:32 PM
    It would be interesting to have the people who completed that survey do it again...

I can guarantee that the number of people who said they were considering changing their phone to another manufacturer is alot lower now that normal service has resumed.

People are fickle creatures and will always have knee-j3rk reactions to anything that suddenly stops going their way!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-13-11 06:30 PM
    88 people? I remember when I posted a survey with over 200 people surveyed about iPhone and everyone said, "real scientific" etc about # of people surveyed.

This article is garbage.

Windows OS is junk. IPhone is cleaning up for a reason.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 06:34 PM
    Considering the mess that just occured, i got every SINGLE email from all 5 accounts. That sure as **** wasn't the case with the Mobile Me disaster my wife endured. i don't think it's reasonable to expect perfection from a cellphone company. They say people have short memories but really, i don't remember the last time my BB wasn't working and i have had one since 2006 - their track record is pretty impressive. So no it isn't going in the bin...what would i pick up instead? i have to go and sort out the 3200 error my wife has on her iPhone 4... iOS 5 maybe wait a few weeks before you up grade!
    10-13-11 06:47 PM
    I abandoned the Windows Phone platform. It showed promise, but the problem is that new features won't be delivered in time. Microsoft isn't aggressive enough with its progress and that ruined it for me. Otherwise, it's a shame because for the specs of the phones, the Windows Phones are very zippy and responsive.
    Funny. You could have substituted Windows for Blackberry and Microsoft for RIM in your post.

10-13-11 09:25 PM
    I wouldn't /bin it. heck, it already has /dev, /home, /usr on it. So it's *nixed already.
    10-14-11 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD