Seriously, this is unacceptable!!! Are they deliberately trying to fail? Or are the heads up there just plain stupid?
    10-12-11 09:46 AM
    They won't get their heads out of their asses until they get rid of the two Asses running the place. The current shareholder push should accomplish that shortly.
    10-12-11 09:49 AM
    Ive been texting all day due to the outage. I feel like a dinosaur not using email or BBM. Instead of trying to buy a hockey team, GET IT TOGETHER. I love my BB 4 life.
    10-12-11 09:50 AM
    They won't get their heads out of their asses until they get rid of the two Asses running the place. The current shareholder push should accomplish that shortly.
    Not saying that I share (or don't share) your sentiments but a more clever line would have been: "RIM won't get their heads out of their asses until they get rid of the two Asses at its head"

lol
    10-12-11 09:54 AM
    It is ashame. I thought (and wrote) that Apple would clean up. I thought mostly it would be by there own merit of developing a great phone. Now I must say the iPhone 4S is amazing, but combined with RIM's most recent mishap, Apple will likely sell even MORE devices.
    10-12-11 09:57 AM
    Service outages happen, it's not the end of the world you know...
    10-12-11 10:05 AM
    Ive been texting all day due to the outage. I feel like a dinosaur not using email or BBM. Instead of trying to buy a hockey team, GET IT TOGETHER. I love my BB 4 life.
    You feel like a dinosaur by texting yet you use a blackberry on an ancient Os? Talk about caveman days lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-11 10:10 AM
    Service outages for a short period of time is understandable, but this is unacceptable!!! Are they trying to fail???
    10-12-11 01:01 PM
    Service outages happen, it's not the end of the world you know...
    True but this is not a good time for RIM to be going through this. Anytime it would be acceptable but not at this point in time. RIM is going through many difficulties and bad press this only compounds their issues.
    10-12-11 01:06 PM
    Time for RIM to redo their Disaster Recovery, Business Resumption Plan....the one they have sure isn't working out too well.
    10-12-11 01:30 PM
    http://www.rim.com/newsroom/service-update.shtml
    RIM is providing an update live on their website for the whole world to see.
    Better late than never.

Sad, iMessenger will still beat RIM for the launch.
    10-12-11 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD