Seriously. Dudes. I bought the Pearl when it first came out $100 years ago.

Does anyone know of plans to bring the 8900 or 9630 or the Storm or the flip or ANYTHING back to Sprint?

I bought the Pre but the Pre doesn't do anything but browse the Web like a champ. You can't use it for business, unless you get paid to read the NY Times all day.

Any input is appreciated. I'm about to jump ship and pay more.
    06-10-09 01:32 PM
    the 9630 is coming to sprint sometime this year more then likely
    06-11-09 02:45 AM
    whats wrong with the pre? it's sexy as ****.
    06-11-09 08:53 AM
    The rumor I have heard is that the 9630 Tour is coming to Sprint in Sept. Pearl Flip I have not heard, but it's coming to VZW 6/22, so PROBABLY coming to sprint soon too, maybe another month or two?

EDIT: I'm also forgetting the 8530i, which is on the Nextel side, it's basically a Curve with push to talk.
    06-11-09 09:05 AM
    whats wrong with the pre? it's sexy as ****.
    The only things that it is good for is calling someone and browsing the Web. Those two things are the best out there. But everything else is trash. No sync options other than downloading the garbage that Gmail and Facebook contacts produce. It's made of plastic like I got it out of a gumball machine instead of paying $$$. No LED indicator so you have to wake it up (a three step process) to see if you've got anything new. Can't send invitations in calendar. Just don't get me started.

And last of all, I am super, super tired of sliding the damn thing open each time I need to type something. Seriously.

In my opinion it's not a phone for BB users to go to. It's too painful a transition.

So... because I'm on Sprint I really, really want to get back to a blackberry but I'm a little bored with the offerings.

Sad story, isn't it?
    06-11-09 09:06 AM
    Bwahahahahahahaha....come to the dark side and mod a BlackBerry Bold...you know you want to...

In all seriousness. Sprint is so up the nose with the Pre that it forgets about the most important brand that over sold the iPhone, the BlackBerry Curve.

They don't see this, so they are clouded with Pre-ness right now. They will never learn. I learned that, the hard way. Which is why I switched, due to their lack of GOOD, imo, smartphone support, such as RIM products. Majority are coming to AT&T anyway, so Sprint will be 1.5 years behind the market with old RIM products.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 11:09 AM
    The rumor I have heard is that the 9630 Tour is coming to Sprint in Sept. Pearl Flip I have not heard, but it's coming to VZW 6/22, so PROBABLY coming to sprint soon too, maybe another month or two?.
    *sigh*
    Just when I get into a new two year contract that something like that would happen. At least there will be a lot of people who will have post-beta tested it come next March.
    06-11-09 01:38 PM
    Hopefully! Sprint is a good provider! wish there were more of a selection though..
    06-11-09 01:41 PM
    Bwahahahahahahaha....come to the dark side and mod a BlackBerry Bold...you know you want to...

In all seriousness. Sprint is so up the nose with the Pre that it forgets about the most important brand that over sold the iPhone, the BlackBerry Curve.

They don't see this, so they are clouded with Pre-ness right now. They will never learn. I learned that, the hard way. Which is why I switched, due to their lack of GOOD, imo, smartphone support, such as RIM products. Majority are coming to AT&T anyway, so Sprint will be 1.5 years behind the market with old RIM products.

I don't mean to rain on RIMS parade but people really shouldn't use the curve as a example of outselling the iPhone keep in mind the curve is on just about every carrier...

the iPhone is on 1 carrier

truthfully the curve should be smashing the iPhone, yes it has sold more but it also has a larger user base...

I love blackberry's but its hard to deny facts that the iPhone may not be for me or for a some people on here but its a good phone the number of them you still see out there is proof enough that it does do some things right..
    06-11-09 02:14 PM
    The Curve outsold it because it was a BOGO deal.

iPhone is on multiple carriers world wide, but only with AT&T in the US, so it's missing out on alot of sales from all the other carriers, big and small.
    06-11-09 04:35 PM
    If none of the above happen, then they'll probably get a new Blackberry when
    the Cubs win a World Series.
    06-11-09 05:31 PM
    Lmao @ cubs, lmao! Great one.

06-11-09 06:21 PM
    If none of the above happen, then they'll probably get a new Blackberry when
    the Cubs win a World Series.
    Haha sad but true...
    06-11-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD