If so, doesn't that seem like a really tall keyboard phone? I'd imagine it would be hard to type on the bottom row, especially laying down like if you use your phone in bed.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-16 06:16 PM
    Given that all that exists of the device are some fan renders and some winking from Chen, there won't be any concrete answers for some time.
    10-01-16 06:18 PM
    I don't think so. I'm guessing it would be like classic or q10 size only a little longer.
    10-01-16 09:56 PM
    My uneducated guess tells me, same footprint. Think Priv slide open, but top extended part chopped off, and a wider keyboard (as it's raised to be flush with screen and widened, since it has no slider rails)
    10-01-16 11:07 PM
    My uneducated guess tells me, same footprint. Think Priv slide open, but top extended part chopped off, and a wider keyboard (as it's raised to be flush with screen and widened, since it has no slider rails)
    This, chop the bottom speaker grill too.
    10-02-16 01:15 AM
    Is this thumbprint /spacebar thing a new joke I'm not aware of?

I actually wouldn't mind a keyboard android phone. For me, the keyboard has always been my favorite part of a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-16 04:14 AM
    Is this thumbprint /spacebar thing a new joke I'm not aware of?

I actually wouldn't mind a keyboard android phone. For me, the keyboard has always been my favorite part of a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    It's fingerprint security.

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    10-02-16 07:00 AM
    I think the selling of BlackBerry Devices has always been more a function of presentation than expectation. In the past BlackBerry products have proven to be quality work horses, but it's the job of the seller to promote and market that horse to the right buyer.
    I don't market a race horse to Milk-wagons nor do I market a Clydesdale to the Kentucky Derby, unless I show the benefits over the buyer's objections, by being the one who controls my Narrative. I market to the strengths of my devices not make excuses for not being the other horse. Show that the New BlackBerry is neither just a Clydesdale or a Race Horse, but a special breed unto itself , that gets the job done.
    That's what sells...

Posted via CB10
    10-02-16 08:12 AM
    As the last ever blackberry designed device, I really hope that it comes out early next year. Chen isn't too confident to release the device but yeah it's a big phone with screen size as of Z10 with classic like pkb at the bottom n looking at samsung n iphone flagships these days,yes Size Does Matter.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-16 01:29 PM
    As the last ever blackberry designed device, I really hope that it comes out early next year. Chen isn't too confident to release the device but yeah it's a big phone with screen size as of Z10 with classic like pkb at the bottom n looking at samsung n iphone flagships these days,yes Size Does Matter.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    10-02-16 01:32 PM