Got my new phone yesterday! Z30.
    I also got an otter box comuter.
    What the heck?? It's a *****. It's stiff and hard and big (stick with me here, I'm speaking of the case) and woa! I miss the flimsy case my z10 had.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 07:49 AM
    Yah....Otterbox cases are an acquired taste. But to me they're worth it, for the protection they give.
    paulo_mealha and Moonbase0ne like this.
    06-12-14 07:53 AM
    I never would. But I understand people who use them. The phone is expensive and fragile, anything with glass is.

Myself I like the phone naked and take my chances because I hate the extra bulk and they make the phone look like every other phone with an armor case. I do house it in a pocket pouch when not using it.

I sometimes laugh to myself when I see talk about how beautiful a phone is yet they cover it up so no one can tell
    06-12-14 08:51 AM
    No I hate mine. But yes you do get some what used to it. I still gate it. And it come off every week end

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 09:10 AM
    I used a similar protector type case for my Z10 for several months, and I never got use to it. But for the last 10 months are so I haven't used a cover at all. Slips in my front pocket with no need for a belt clip. Have a screen protector so now worried about it getting scratched.

Really depends on what you do for a living and how you use the device what level of protection you need.
    06-12-14 09:16 AM
    I've had an Otterbox case on all my phones both the Defender for heavy use and the Commuter for regular every day normal use. They do take some getting use to especially the Defender which is bulky but definitely protective, but we'll worth the price of your piece of mind. Also they're customer service is the best and they stand behind they're product's reputation.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 09:41 AM
    Que aplicaci�n me recomiendan para el Z10?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 09:45 AM
    Love my Otterbox that I got for my z10,
    06-12-14 09:52 AM
    Got one since my accident that left my brand new z30 in badly need of a replacement screen. You see its kinds of like sex if you don't use protection it can go bad really fast.

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    06-12-14 10:00 AM
    Got one since my accident that left my brand new z30 in badly need of a replacement screen. You see its kinds of like sex if you don't use protection it can go bad really fast.

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    LOL. I dropped mine, in it's pocket pouch, 5 times on cement when I bent over to pick something up as it was in a top jacket pocket and I do have a chip out of the exposed top. Knocking on wood, the phone is still fine and the screen isn't cracked. Luck. I no longer put my phone in that pocket
    06-12-14 10:10 AM
    i use my defender most of the times, but still not quite getting the hang of it
    06-12-14 12:11 PM
    An acquired taste is right. And I can't hear the other persons voice on phone calls!!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 01:41 PM
    An acquired taste is right. And I can't hear the other persons voice on phone calls!!

Posted via CB10
    Going deaf is a separate issue!

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.2039
    06-12-14 02:38 PM
    I have an OtterBox Defender on my Z10. I have gotten used to the need for an extra swipe sometimes, but it doesn't bother me. I'd rather have the protection. Funny thing is, I take it off to clean the screen protector, as needed, and when I try to use the phone without the case, it's too darned fast and sensitive for me!

06-12-14 02:43 PM
    I have an OtterBox Defender on my Z10. I have gotten used to the need for an extra swipe sometimes, but it doesn't bother me. I'd rather have the protection. Funny thing is, I take it off to clean the screen protector, as needed, and when I try to use the phone without the case, it's too darned fast and sensitive for me!

This is how I felt when I took the Otterbox off my Q10. I got a holster case to extend the battery life and it felt oddly slim and a touch slippery. But I got used to it. I think it's protected well in the holster case.

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    06-12-14 04:06 PM
    Put mine on, took it off and will not use again, hated it......
    06-12-14 04:24 PM
    My BlackBerry Bold 9700 was kept in an OtterBox Defender case but after trying an OtterBox Defender case with my BlackBerry Z10 I removed it because the bezel was impacted by the case. My BlackBerry Q5 has a BlackBerry Softshell case to eliminate the slippery back.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    06-12-14 04:28 PM
    I do not understand how people use their phones WITHOUT an Otterbox case.

I have had Otterbox cases for all of my past phones from Nokia N8, Galaxy S3, and my Q10 now.

Phones are just way too slippery naked, especially if they are aluminum like my Nokia N8 or HTC One. Even with the BlackBerry Q10 which is supposedly easier to hold than many other phones, it is still a bit too slippery for my liking. Otterbox cases have a good mix of hard surfaces and silicon to hold on to the phone. Moreover, extra thickness from the phone makes the phone easier to hold as well.
    06-12-14 06:03 PM
    I've used an Otter Box case on all of my phones since the BlackBerry 8300. The only phones I didn't have one for is my Galaxy Note 1, because it made the Phone too big, and my Nokia Lumia, because they didn't make one for it. But, I found a similar case that I LOVE for it. I use one for the iPhone, and actually I don't like the iPhone without the Otter Box, because otherwise it's too thin. Same with the Galaxy S4.

All the phones that I've put in the Otter Box look like mint, years later. And I've dropped them quite a few times.

The only way I wouldn't put a Otter Box on my phone would be if it made the phone too big, or I just didn't care about that phone anymore.

I work outside in the field and in the office.
    06-12-14 06:12 PM
    I do not understand how people use their phones WITHOUT an Otterbox case.

I have had Otterbox cases for all of my past phones from Nokia N8, Galaxy S3, and my Q10 now.

Phones are just way too slippery naked, especially if they are aluminum like my Nokia N8 or HTC One. Even with the BlackBerry Q10 which is supposedly easier to hold than many other phones, it is still a bit too slippery for my liking. Otterbox cases have a good mix of hard surfaces and silicon to hold on to the phone. Moreover, extra thickness from the phone makes the phone easier to hold as well.
    It made sense for iPhone because it's not that big. At 5inch screen phones it gets way too bulky.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    06-12-14 06:13 PM
    I have the otterbox on Z30 because factory work can be rough on phone but I tak eit out once in a whole just to admire how nice the phone really is.

Posted via CB10
    Kraken72 likes this.
    06-12-14 06:16 PM
    Que aplicaci�n me recomiendan para el Z10?

Posted via CB10
    The Sedio combo case that's on sale is very good, the holster much better than the Otterbox and a little less bezel crowding. I made the switch recently and will stick with the former. Sorry I can't answer in your language.
    06-12-14 06:21 PM