well, it turns out I'm a manic depressive sociopath, you still up for say.....mexican?? I could be there tomorrow around 7ish if I leave now.
    Sounds great...I know a great place back behind the cockfight arena. Then we can pop some pills and hit the laser light show.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 08:28 PM
    Sounds great...I know a great place back behind the cockfight arena. Then we can pop some pills and hit the laser light show.

Sweetie, I'll be on so many pills already you'd have to drag me behind the arena, which, is how a few dates have ended with me and people on CB......
    03-27-09 08:32 PM
    ew that takes things to heart lol, it was my dads blackberry just thought to put a question up on some random blackberry forum i would say bf in the hope i would get more replies (and sounds a bit more believeable!!),
    This was a ****** thing to do. There is no reason to lie about something so mundane in the hopes of gaining more replies.
    03-27-09 08:34 PM
    I'm with ya on that Sultan...
    03-27-09 08:35 PM
    Drama drama drama, you should get your own blackberry instead of using your 'daddy's' or whatever you call your boyfriend.

03-27-09 08:51 PM
    The only thing worse than lying, is lying about something stupid.

03-27-09 08:52 PM
    Sweetie, I'll be on so many pills already you'd have to drag me behind the arena, which, is how a few dates have ended with me and people on CB......
    Ok maybe some other day when you aren't feeling so woozy

03-27-09 09:28 PM
    Don't tempt me! I'm a single male, at home on a Friday night trying to make a theme! I could use a social life!
    03-27-09 09:57 PM
    This thread really is hilarious...

03-27-09 10:03 PM
    This is the thing -

Yes, he will be able to access your account now and see whatever your hiding because you didnt log out, sorry.

Him "doing" something was probably just trying to scare you, which he did. So now he knows you have something to hide, so he WILL check. And if he sees that its changed, he will know you didnt want him to see something.

It's a lose lose situation for you.
    Maybe next time you shouldnt hide things. or if you do, don't make it so obvious.

Im sure whatever your hiding, or should i say whoever your hiding would be more than happy to take you when your bf finds out.
    03-27-09 10:38 PM
    This is the thing -

Yes, he will be able to access your account now and see whatever your hiding because you didnt log out, sorry.

Him "doing" something was probably just trying to scare you, which he did. So now he knows you have something to hide, so he WILL check. And if he sees that its changed, he will know you didnt want him to see something.

It's a lose lose situation for you.
    Maybe next time you shouldnt hide things. or if you do, don't make it so obvious.

Im sure whatever your hiding, or should i say whoever your hiding would be more than happy to take you when your bf finds out.

lol! And this is why you read a whole thread before posting....
    03-27-09 10:41 PM
    LOL Oh man..i just did.

... Wooppps!
    03-27-09 10:49 PM
    This is a little bit off topic but this thread cracks me up. I've been depressed and almost about to strangulate myself cause of boredom lately, but this thread helped me cope with my sentiments in life. Thanks to the "OP" for making such a big HILARIOUS thread. Happy weekend everyone!!!
    03-28-09 09:14 AM
    Glad you enjoyed it as much as we have...
    03-28-09 09:15 AM
    I dont understand, she doesnt trust him? yet shes the paranoid one wanting to know if he can get into her facebook..sounds like SHE is hiding something or paranoid over what he may find thats private.
    Sounds like HE shouldnt trust her.
    Crackberry.com, not just for blackberry advice anymore, get your relationship examined as well.
    03-28-09 09:48 AM
    Crackberry.com, not just for blackberry advice anymore, get your relationship examined as well.
    Now that was good, hahaha...
    03-28-09 09:50 AM
    LOL Oh man..i just did.

... Wooppps!
    eh. we've all done it once or twice
    03-28-09 09:53 AM
    aqua i sent you a PM...
    03-28-09 11:07 AM
    The only thing worse than lying, is lying about something stupid.

I think there might be a few things worse, like admitting you lied about something stupid in a public forum.

Thanks for making me feel like an @$$ for taking your side Electra.
    03-28-09 11:34 AM
    Hmmm...got something to hide do we?
    03-28-09 11:37 AM
    Examined by people whose only relationships are with their phones...

03-28-09 11:58 AM
    Are you sure you want this guy to be your boyfriend? You should ask that to yourself because you don't trust him at all, at least by what you are saying.

Maybe you are finding a replacement now lol
    Either she does not trust him, or she is doing something on Facebook that would cause her boyfriend not to trust her.
    03-28-09 12:01 PM
    I just txted the OP that I was looking forward to ****ing her in her **a$$
    (texting her in her class)

Her dad oughtta get a kick out of that.
    03-28-09 12:30 PM
    stop trippin change the password and also stop cheating
    03-28-09 12:35 PM
    Drama drama drama, you should get your own blackberry instead of using your 'daddy's' or whatever you call your boyfriend.

LMFAOOOOO!!!
    03-28-09 02:32 PM
136 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD