I'm on twitter, twitter.com/robkoogs
    03-27-09 01:13 PM
    Girls are sketchy... Never trust a girl with Facebook or MySpace. And yes, I stand by that generalization.
    03-27-09 01:21 PM
    Everyone has moved from myspace to facebook, but now everyone is starting to move on to twitter.
    I know, right? I have recently just begun Twittering more, as I joined almost a year ago and initially hated it. Plus it lacks the creepiness of Myspace, and long-winded people are limited to 140 characters. I like that!

Im twitter/Jrichalle if anyone wants to follow (just let me know who you are so I'll add you
    03-27-09 01:22 PM
    Girls are sketchy... Never trust a girl with Facebook or MySpace. And yes, I stand by that generalization.
    Thank You, it's obvious someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, her loss, not mine...
    03-27-09 01:23 PM
    I think you are my male counterpart in cynacism (sp?). Wanna get married?

bwah!
    03-27-09 01:24 PM
    I think you are my male counterpart in cynacism (sp?). Wanna get married?

bwah!
    Haha! Yes, but I'm NOT moving to Iowa.

Wait, you don't have a Facebook or MySpace, do you...???
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 03-27-09 at 01:29 PM.
    03-27-09 01:26 PM
    Would the G of Gs in the room, PLEASE kiss and make up? I was just being funny, TRUE, but being funny.
    03-27-09 01:27 PM
    I know, right? I have recently just begun Twittering more, as I joined almost a year ago and initially hated it. Plus it lacks the creepiness of Myspace, and long-winded people are limited to 140 characters. I like that!

Im twitter/Jrichalle if anyone wants to follow (just let me know who you are so I'll add you
    I sent you a request, look in the above post for my twitter name...
    03-27-09 01:29 PM
    Would the G of Gs in the room, PLEASE kiss and make up? I was just being funny, TRUE, but being funny.
    Here, Here! We can't have our Geniuses fighting. It's not kosher...
    03-27-09 01:30 PM
    I dont understand, she doesnt trust him? yet shes the paranoid one wanting to know if he can get into her facebook..sounds like SHE is hiding something or paranoid over what he may find thats private.
    Sounds like HE shouldnt trust her.
    x1,000,000,000

he's the one getting screwed, and not in the good way.
    03-27-09 01:33 PM
    Here, Here! We can't have our Geniuses fighting. It's not kosher...
    I'm not the one who got all bent out of shape, i'm still here...
    03-27-09 01:37 PM
    x1,000,000,000

he's the one getting screwed, and not in the good way.

haha aint that the truth!

My bf and i have each others passwords...i don't see what there is to hide.

mahahaha! i'm evil.
    Wow, I don't see the rationalization behind bashing the OP about what is a legitimate security issue.

Boyfriends/Girlfriends/even Spouses, none of them have a right to your passwords. And none of them have a right to judge trust issues about it either.

Especially in an age where all too often you see news of inappropriate behavior, cruelty, or even outright criminal activity because somebody had access to their significant other's password; and somewhere in that news is a line similar to "Well I never thought twice about it, I thought I could trust him/her. I never thought he'd/she doe something like that!"

Everybody, including (and sometimes especially) those in a relationship, should expect a certain amount of privacy. And nobody should become suspect for ensuring that privacy. I've had an occasion when I had to insist a GF change a password because she blurted it out to me willy-nilly, and I deemed it in her best interest that I not know it.

When you register with any service that requires a password, they don't say "Choose a password that only you (and perhaps your boyfriend) know."
    Last edited by rmjones101; 03-27-09 at 01:40 PM.
    haha aint that the truth!

My bf and i have each others passwords...i don't see what there is to hide.

mahahaha! i'm evil.
    You are evil Amber, hahaha...
    03-27-09 01:40 PM
    You are evil Amber, hahaha...
    I'm only HALF evil!! 333
    03-27-09 01:41 PM
    I haven't had this much fun in a thread in quite some time, so with that being said, I say this is the:

03-27-09 01:47 PM
    It is a pretty fun thread not going to lie!
    03-27-09 01:48 PM
    Right, i've managed to have fun, lose my friend, and make people laugh. What a thread...
    03-27-09 01:50 PM
    WOAH wait you lost a friend???

Well you know I'll be your friend!
    03-27-09 01:53 PM
    Everybody, including (and sometimes especially) those in a relationship, should expect a certain amount of privacy.
    Exactly!

And who is to say the OP's boyfriend isn't a control-freak type who makes an argument over every friend she has because he is the one paranoid that there's something going on behind his back.

She (the OP) is entitled to have some privacy, even if it requires keeping something like a password from her significant other.

Just because she wants some space for herself does not necessarily mean she's being deceitful.
    03-27-09 01:53 PM
    WOAH wait you lost a friend???

Well you know I'll be your friend!
    Thanks buddy, we always have fun in off-topic...
    03-27-09 01:58 PM
    Hmmm... I think the appropriate quote is

"Passwords are like underwear.... don't share them, and change them often!"

-B.D.
    03-27-09 01:59 PM
    you shouldnt be so closed to your boyfriend. its not healthy for a relationship to hide things
    03-27-09 01:59 PM
    Thanks buddy, we always have fun in off-topic...
    Haha heck yess! Oh well as you stated before her loss and MORE gain for me!
    03-27-09 02:01 PM
    Hmmm... I think the appropriate quote is

"Passwords are like underwear.... don't share them, and change them often!"

-B.D.

LOL!! I like that answer!!
    03-27-09 02:06 PM
136 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD