i hope he gets in there and finds something. so ridiculous.
    03-27-09 10:05 AM
    I keep my passwords secure because I don't want anyone else (spouse included) looking at or altering my stuff without my knowledge and permission.

If my spouse wanted to see something I have password protected they could ask, give me the option of saying yes or no, and if no, then they can ask what I have to hide.

Everyone has secrets. And everyone deserves some measure of privacy and respect. IMHO.

If in doubt, change your password.
    03-27-09 10:06 AM
    I would just change the password.
    03-27-09 10:07 AM
    I dont respect shadiness and deceit however. I just dont see the big ol flap over her anxiety about her password and having to change it UNLESS she is hiding something..

I know my spouse' passwords, he knows mine, but we dont go checking up on each other every 5 mins, or at all, there is no need too, we are not hiding anything at all.. I could care less..There is an element of privacy in relationships, but when you feel the paranoia of needing or wanting to change passwords etc.. somethings missing.
    03-27-09 10:09 AM
    i hope he gets in there and finds something. so ridiculous.
    or maybe he will get on CB and read this thread!
    03-27-09 10:13 AM
    I dont respect shadiness and deceit however. I just dont see the big ol flap over her anxiety about her password and having to change it UNLESS she is hiding something..

I know my spouse' passwords, he knows mine, but we dont go checking up on each other every 5 mins, or at all, there is no need too, we are not hiding anything at all.. I could care less..There is an element of privacy in relationships, but when you feel the paranoia of needing or wanting to change passwords etc.. somethings missing.
    I respect your point of view, and I see your point unfortunately not all relationships at all stages are so open.

If my spouse were to deny a request by me to access or view their Facebook page I would be suspicious. So I do understand that point.

There is a stage, in some relationships where some privacy and space is needed. Not always, and not in all things, but in some. I hope that makes sense. And no, I don't expect everyone to agree.
    03-27-09 10:15 AM

Couldn't have said it any better!
    03-27-09 10:15 AM
    Ha! Is it wrong for me to wish he does find this thread? It's entirely possible with him being a BB user.
    03-27-09 10:20 AM
    i wonder if this is the girlfriend of this guy

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/how...-phone-185007/
    03-27-09 10:27 AM
    why are you dating a guy you dont trust knowing your facebook password
    03-27-09 10:28 AM
    maybe its a case of facebooksexting?
    03-27-09 10:28 AM
    i wonder if this is the girlfriend of this guy

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/how...-phone-185007/
    LMFAOOOO!!

EVEN MORE LMFAO!!!!!!!

haha the CB family always keeps me laughing!

thank you everyone here!!
    03-27-09 10:30 AM
    I dont respect deceit

What! I see how it is, thought we were cool, guess not!
    03-27-09 10:34 AM
    I keep my passwords secure because I don't want anyone else (spouse included) looking at or altering my stuff without my knowledge and permission.

If my spouse wanted to see something I have password protected they could ask, give me the option of saying yes or no, and if no, then they can ask what I have to hide.

Everyone has secrets. And everyone deserves some measure of privacy and respect. IMHO.

If in doubt, change your password.
    I think we are saying all this because she sounds all paranoid about it. My previous GF have left their accounts open on my computer many times, even on messages but I never read anything or looked around, I would just sign out. So I don't know why would she think he wouldn't do that

That would just be funny!!
    03-27-09 10:58 AM
    I have the opposite (sorta) problem. My girl friend gives me her passwords and often has me check her mail. I'm like .."honey you should keep that stuff private" So she tells me .."I have nothing to hide from you"

The problem is she then expects me to do the same with my passwords.
    03-27-09 11:01 AM
    Hahaha, PK, that's a woman for ya man...
    03-27-09 11:02 AM
    Thats a woman for ya? huh..

Please.
    03-27-09 11:03 AM
    I guess i'm way behind on times. Looks like i'm missing out!
    I dropped facebook after I finished college.
    03-27-09 11:08 AM
    Thats a woman for ya? huh..

Please.
    Ewww, get real mad rach, we can settle this however you want...
    03-27-09 11:09 AM
    lol... was just going to say that. If you're this paranoid about your bf checking your account or doing whatever... some other things to work out other than this password issue I think.
    03-27-09 11:11 AM
    I dont think that generalization is fair.
    03-27-09 11:11 AM
    Rachel, did you read what PK said, she wants me to do the same thing. Sorry for hurting your feelings...
    03-27-09 11:49 AM
    what are you scared of him changing your status to "im a smelly pants" ???
    03-27-09 12:13 PM
    BTW, thanks for the delete on BBM and FB, class act, over a post in an open forum? You've got to be kidding me, i would hate to see you in off-topic, they would pick you apart...
    03-27-09 12:14 PM
    I guess i'm way behind on times. Looks like i'm missing out!
    I dropped facebook after I finished college.
    Everyone has moved from myspace to facebook, but now everyone is starting to move on to twitter.
    03-27-09 01:12 PM
136 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD