Hi everyone, sorry if this questions is stupid, but i dont have a blackberry so am clueless. I used my boyfriends blackberry to log into facebook this morning without thinking, he helped me to do this, but looked away when i finished typing the password. Its only now I am thinking is there anyway he can retrieve this? will it automatically save on the browser or anywhere else in his blackberry? i have done a search on this and seems there is a thing called password keeper, will this automatically save it?
    really dont want to change the password but will if need be. Please advise me, many thanks x
    03-27-09 08:21 AM
    if you logged out it he doesnt have any way to get back into it.

and no password keeper is an app on your phone and you have to plug the password in to even save your login names and passwords. you should be safe!
    03-27-09 08:23 AM
    did you go onto facebook through the browser, or through his facebook icon? if I were you, Id just hop on to facebook and change the password
    03-27-09 08:23 AM
    If you logged out, and not just close you should be fine, even if you just closed the browser he wont know the password, it would just go right back to your page, usually, in my experiance, I used FB, I dont sign out, I close the browser so next time I dont hae to log in.
    03-27-09 08:24 AM
    If you're concerned at all (which it seems you are), change your password. It's just a password.
    03-27-09 08:24 AM
    If you're concerned at all (which it seems you are), change your password. It's just a password.
    uh yeah, my thoughts too I guess if there is something you dont feel comfortable having your significant other seeing, maybe not use his phone to do it?? just a thought
    03-27-09 08:35 AM
    whats there to hide? just as easy as changing your password! mine stays logged on all the time. just take his phone back and make sure you logged out!
    03-27-09 08:49 AM
    thanks all for taking time to reply. i didnt want to change my password in case he did have it and then knew i had changed it! If u know what i mean.
    i didnt log out, cos i couldnt really control the blackberry i just wanted to check a urgent message in my inbox. so asked him to take me to the inbox. when i read it i passed it back and he clicked something a few times (think download was highlighted at the time?????) and my page stayed on screen, so i moaned at him and so he removed the battery from the back to shut me up!

So with that info, am i still safe??
    thanku all x
    03-27-09 09:37 AM
    If he didnt you see you type the battery how will be know you changed it anyways? There is no way of him knowing your password.
    03-27-09 09:40 AM
    Got something to hide? Hahaha...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 09:42 AM
    As long you were wearing a pointy hat at least 6inches tall made from tin foil......paranoid??

Just change your password for facebook if you're that scared?
    03-27-09 09:42 AM
    I dont know of any message thats URGENT enough to come thru via facebook anyways LOL buuut... thats just me..
    03-27-09 09:45 AM
    when anyone from CB comments on my status I have it set to "urgent"
    03-27-09 09:47 AM
    I have Facebook messages forwarded to my device, I don't miss a beat with anything, how you think I always pop up outta nowhere...

03-27-09 09:48 AM
    Whoa talk about trust issues.
    03-27-09 09:50 AM
    when anyone from CB comments on my status I have it set to "urgent"
    LOL I think otherwise.

Weirdy
    03-27-09 09:50 AM
    Are you sure you want this guy to be your boyfriend? You should ask that to yourself because you don't trust him at all, at least by what you are saying.

Maybe you are finding a replacement now lol
    03-27-09 09:51 AM
    I dont know of any message thats URGENT enough to come thru via facebook anyways LOL buuut... thats just me..
    I am so glad you said it so I didnt have to
    03-27-09 09:51 AM
    Are you sure you want this guy to be your boyfriend? You should ask that to yourself because you don't trust him at all, at least by what you are saying.

Maybe you are finding a replacement now lol

I dont understand, she doesnt trust him? yet shes the paranoid one wanting to know if he can get into her facebook..sounds like SHE is hiding something or paranoid over what he may find thats private.
    Sounds like HE shouldnt trust her.
    03-27-09 09:53 AM
    Just change your password-if he asks you why you changed it, then obviously he was trying to log on to your FB and he's the one that's busted for looking at your personal stuff. Everybody deserves privacy, whether they have something to hide or not. Just my opinion, though...

I am so glad you said it so I didnt have to
    Oh, I say whats on my mind
    I have Facebook messages forwarded to my device, I don't miss a beat with anything, how you think I always pop up outta nowhere...

Yeh dude, you're on facebook all day long, I've had a new status message up for like 45 minutes with no comments...wtf?
    03-27-09 09:54 AM
    Hahaha, I always have some **** going!

03-27-09 09:55 AM
    I dont understand, she doesnt trust him? yet shes the paranoid one wanting to know if he can get into her facebook..sounds like SHE is hiding something or paranoid over what he may find thats private.
    Sounds like HE shouldnt trust her.
    She doesn't trust him in the way that she thinks he is going to look through her account. But what I meant is that SHE is the one with the issues and like you said HE shouldn't trust HER
    03-27-09 09:59 AM
    She doesn't trust him in the way that she thinks he is going to look through her account. But what I meant is that SHE is the one with the issues and like you said HE shouldn't trust HER
    Right, he shouldnt.
    03-27-09 10:01 AM
136 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD