Going to iphone is like going back in time. No thank you

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    07-01-14 10:01 PM
    I'm looking forward to the Classic! I have an ipod, but use it only for the square credit card reader and use my Z10 as a mobile hot spot. Bring a small street vendor I like accepting credit cards. But I don't understand the whole side loading thing and have read that the Z10 can accept the square but it's spotty. If the Classic accepts the square then the ipod is going for cheap on Kijjiji!

Mary Margaret From my Z-10
    07-01-14 10:11 PM
    ]Bro not even hating but iphones effeminate you. Even if you lift.[/B] Want my advice? Go windows, or android or better yet stay blackberry son. Deal with the fact you can easily sideload amazon appstore and download spotify and don't be a sheep. Facetime imessage? People of our age range don't give a heck about that use snapchat, viber, WhatsApp, Kik heck even Skype.

Seriously you remind me of this girl that on graduation told me very excited she was getting an iphone. I asked her why? Because everybody has one and is stylish she told me. I told her well that is exactly the mentality of sheep. If everybody does therefore I must as well.
    Good riddance and good luck.

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    "Even if you lift" hahah what a ridiculous comment. Aside from the pink iPhone 5C, I can't think of any iPhone that looks feminine. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it makes a guy feminine if he uses one.

I'm in my 20's and almost all of my friends are on iMessage. I use it all the time on my Mac Book Pro and iPad Air, and sometimes on my iPod touch too. Would I rather my friends all use BBM? Yeah, but realistically that is not going to happen.

And the "sheep" mentality stuff people around here accuse iPhone users is of is getting old. They could say the same about BlackBerry users, where we blindly buy whatever BlackBerry puts out. Back when BlackBerry was really popular, I don't remember people calling BlackBerry users sheep, but since the iPhone is on top now, all their users must be sheep!
    TgeekB and BryanVilla like this.
    07-01-14 10:23 PM
    With Amazon getting into phones and with blackberry using their store the amazon app store is sure to grow at a faster rate. It should be good. Plus amazon has a lot more money to get big name apps

The GIF Exchange C001B7B16?
    07-01-14 10:47 PM
    BlackBerry all the way for me. Security and privacy.

From my ? phone
    07-01-14 10:56 PM
    iPhones garbage, mainstream phone. Be a LEADER not a follower.

Posted via CB10
    acovey and Andy_bb_king like this.
    07-01-14 11:20 PM
    This upcoming fall are going to bring 2 very important things for me. BBOS 10.3 and the IPhone 6! 10.3 is obviously bringing in some great features for BlackBerry smartphones including the Amazon App Store. I currently use a Z10 which in terms of everything but apps, I could not be more happy with. I want to see the quality of 10.3 and the Amazon App Store and will probably then decide whether or not I'd like to stick with BB or move on to IOS.

Is anyone else on a similar boat?

Posted via CB10
    Not me. I love my Z30 and hot it helps me stay productive in my business. I am not missing anything on it regarding apps, performance, and efficiency.
    acovey and Playbook007 like this.
    07-01-14 11:41 PM
    Once you go black, you never go back. Even if iphone would have a function where it makes jennifer Lawrence magically appear in front of me to have some fun, I wouldnt buy it. BlackBerry 10 is just better in every single aspect (except apps for people who doesnt know about sideloading snap, but the Amazon deal takes care of that).

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    In that case, I would buy an iPhone first, then immediately go buy a BlackBerry and give my iPhone to Jennifer!

Posted via Z10
    07-02-14 12:40 AM
    Bro not even hating but iphones effeminate you. Even if you lift. Want my advice? Go windows, or android or better yet stay blackberry son. Deal with the fact you can easily sideload amazon appstore and download spotify and don't be a sheep. Facetime imessage? People of our age range don't give a heck about that use snapchat, viber, WhatsApp, Kik heck even Skype.

Seriously you remind me of this girl that on graduation told me very excited she was getting an iphone. I asked her why? Because everybody has one and is stylish she told me. I told her well that is exactly the mentality of sheep. If everybody does therefore I must as well.
    Good riddance and good luck.

Is there something wrong with being effimate? Huh? You must be one of those people who buy into all the gender role crap. Just because someone screams, isn't brave or muscular, doesn't lift, or uses an iPhone doesn't make him any less of a man. But it seems like that might be beyond your masculine understanding.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 04:11 AM
    iPhone 6 for me. I'm sold because of iOS 8. I have a Mac and the benefits are just too useful and cool to ignore.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 04:12 AM
    Some people can't into satire nowadays. TOPKEK.
    But for real not even trying to be sexist but I have been told so multiple times by the other gender and worst of all I have been agreed with.
    So I stand by my opinion, the iPhone at least for me is a feminine phone.
    Lifting or not. Hahah
    It's like you choosing to drive a new VW curved beetle instead if a Lincoln Mark LT.

Listen at 1:30.

07-02-14 03:34 PM
    I will never buy an iPhone because I refuse to pay for any music or movies in iTunes. NEVER!!!
    Oglon3r and Playbook007 like this.
    07-02-14 03:58 PM
    I will never buy an iPhone because I refuse to pay for any music or movies in iTunes. NEVER!!!
    Plus iTunes on both OSX and windows what a piece of **** software. Several years after zune's death and it's software is still better...

#ifacts

07-02-14 04:09 PM
    For me - BlackBerry now and always.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 11:32 AM
    Plus iTunes on both OSX and windows what a piece of **** software. Several years after zune's death and it's software is still better...
    Don't disagree, but you really think BlackBerry Link is better, especially when it is designed to link to iTunes????????

Posted via Z10
    07-04-14 07:32 PM
    Some people can't into satire nowadays. TOPKEK.
    But for real not even trying to be sexist but I have been told so multiple times by the other gender and worst of all I have been agreed with.
    So I stand by my opinion, the iPhone at least for me is a feminine phone.
    Lifting or not. Hahah
    It's like you choosing to drive a new VW curved beetle instead if a Lincoln Mark LT.

Listen at 1:30.

So basically you're saying I shouldn't get an iPhone for the sole reason that it is a feminine phone? And as a boy it is wrong for me to relate to anything feminine? Because if a man acts like a girl than it's bad, right? That's the idea you're suggesting.

There's nothing wrong with you saying it's a feminine phone. Maybe it is. But it's your belief that being effeminate is something that should be avoided and ashamed of that really bothers me.
    07-04-14 08:03 PM
    This upcoming fall are going to bring 2 very important things for me. BBOS 10.3 and the IPhone 6! 10.3 is obviously bringing in some great features for BlackBerry smartphones including the Amazon App Store. I currently use a Z10 which in terms of everything but apps, I could not be more happy with. I want to see the quality of 10.3 and the Amazon App Store and will probably then decide whether or not I'd like to stick with BB or move on to IOS.

Is anyone else on a similar boat?

Posted via CB10
    Why would I succumb to the locked up proprietary world of Apple?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 09:05 PM
    I have never owned an iphone, why would you choose one over a BlackBerry? Do they have good security for emails?

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    If you aren't on a BES, it's pretty much the exact same degree of security. Or lack thereof.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 02:38 AM
  19. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    F**k Google... blackberry Passport..next phone!!!!

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX and Playbook007 like this.
    07-05-14 02:40 AM
    F**k Google... blackberry Passport..next phone!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Now, I wholeheartedly agree with your first statement dear CEO.
    And I actually want to like the Passport... So maybe that'll happen too while I am travelling around the world

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 02:45 AM
    So basically you're saying I shouldn't get an iPhone for the sole reason that it is a feminine phone? And as a boy it is wrong for me to relate to anything feminine? Because if a man acts like a girl than it's bad, right? That's the idea you're suggesting.

There's nothing wrong with you saying it's a feminine phone. Maybe it is. But it's your belief that being effeminate is something that should be avoided and ashamed of that really bothers me.
    Like I said it us my opinion and that if others comrade, and like I said not even being a misogynist sexist pig like many radical femnazis think. So don't get me wrong if you swing that way or choose to be feminine be it proud and loud. It's your choice as a person and as a 4th wave communist I would fight to the death for your freedom and rights.
    Greetings.

07-05-14 02:49 AM
    Thanks for getting back everyone! For everyone wondering, I'm a 20 year old whose had a BlackBerry Pearl, a standard Samsung Slider Messaging Phone, a ZTE messaging phone, and the Z10 (current). I've also used an ipod touch for a couple years.

To those who STRONGLY say they will never ever use Iphones and mention your reasons, I admire your loyalty and it's awesome that your sticking by blackberry! I want them to do well too, I really do. But for me, it's gets a little tough now and then to be a 20 year old without the likes of Imessage, Spotify, interactive games, facetime, things like that you know? Of course I know there are workarounds but they're called work around for a reason... because it's not the real thing. I love my Z10 and I feel sorry for my friends who will never understand and experience things like the HUB, BBM, and all the little things that make BlackBerry better.

But sometime soon, I'm really going to have to look back and realize whether it's best for me (a 20 year old) to be on the bandwagon or hope for the best. Apple has the stability and device support, BlackBerry has powerful glimpses for the future.but no idea if it'll get there.

That is why this fall 2014 will be such an exciting time for me because I'll get to see things like 10.3, amazon app store, IPhone 6, and some of you even mentioned Windows! Going to be a great time

Posted via CB10
    I'm not bashing iPhone users, but, it's never good to 'be on the bandwagon' for the sake of being on the bandwagon.

Quality Poultry - Channel PIN: C004B64D1
    07-05-14 04:10 AM
    I'm not bashing iPhone users, but, it's never good to 'be on the bandwagon' for the sake of being on the bandwagon.

So what do you call everyone on here? How is it any different?

I don't understand how people accuse people who chose something different from them as "bandwagon".

Everything I say is my OPINION and is based on my experiences and what I have learned. It is not meant to attack but to drive meaningful conversation. Let's all be civil!
    07-05-14 06:25 AM
    BlackBerry for me as I already love 10.3 and besides, I think whe. The iPhone releases, there will be a 10.3.1! And besides you can sideload this app called snap which gets you all the apps from the Google play store

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 07:14 AM
    So what do you call everyone on here? How is it any different?

I don't understand how people accuse people who chose something different from them as "bandwagon".

Everything I say is my OPINION and is based on my experiences and what I have learned. It is not meant to attack but to drive meaningful conversation. Let's all be civil!
    Wow, that makes me so angry.

07-05-14 08:09 AM
59 123