After reading the article, IMO, it's a reminder that Blackberry still has a lot of work to do. So, while I will continue to use Android apps, instead of some trying to brag about using Android apps, maybe we should be grateful(?), otherwise..........

BlackBerry definitely has a lot of work to do. And if they want to survive, they're going to have to show up they want to by creating devices people want. No one (with a few exceptions on this site) will buy BlackBerry phones "just cuz" or just to support the company. Us real consumers will buy a device as long as it works for us and it is something that we want/fits our needs. But until BlackBerry does this or if they just keep sliding along, they don't deserve to survive.
    11-26-13 10:52 PM
    Fox lost credibility long time ago.
    Did Fox ever have any credibility?
    11-26-13 10:53 PM
    I'm not talking about the story at all, but I just wanna say Fox has no credibility, biased crap. That is all.

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    11-26-13 11:04 PM
    Did Fox ever have any credibility?
    Oh here we go again. Another genius.
    milo53 likes this.
    11-26-13 11:04 PM
    Not clicking.

It's Fox. When are they right, ever?

Posted via CB10
    They're always RIGHT!
    shaleem, Blacklatino and milo53 like this.
    11-27-13 12:28 AM
    I remember being introduced to the first iPhone back in 2007, and without a hitch I managed to find the version & hardware information page first time very quickly.
    Not such a big deal especially when it's quite the standard with all smartphones (PalmOS, BlackBerry, Symbian, iOS, Android, etc.).

But, then I handed the iPhone back to the fanboi and just said, "I like the navigation, it's simple enough. But, what the f**k are you doing in Afghanistan?"
    And that's about all it was worth... to me. Never touched another to this day!

Why? I guess I was right --> BB10.

BlackBerry isn't dying, it's a natural rebirth of ingenuity with great potential over a proved record of first class engineering that forebode the meek and also those simply too opportune to foresee.

What happens from here is anyone's guess ... and a to Heins!

heh...I still cant find the hype about Apple, but since I don't own one then I should probably get an iSomething to find that 'thing' to ieye over... Isn't that how it went?
    Last edited by togetfiles; 11-27-13 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Grammar
    11-27-13 02:38 AM
    Yeah. I wish nothing but the best for BlackBerry. You can recycle the news, change a few verbs......and you're reading the same **** for the last two years. At this point, I'm good with my Z10 and Q10. I actually like what happening with Chen in charge, but, it's too soon to be beating the chest - yet. Swag has to be earned same as respect not given.BlackBerry managed to keep the doors open. Ok. New CEO, new marketing strategy overall - especially starting with the carriers. But, right now, the brand image needs a B12 shot in the arm. I had someone pointing out that BlackBerry was dead while I bought my Q10. At the same time, he dropped his iPhonelV and cracked the damn screen. Karma.

Posted via CB10
    m1kr0 likes this.
    11-27-13 09:28 AM
    With Android application compatibility and marketable specifications, absolutely! Though it may be a profitable niche product line.
    11-28-13 08:11 AM
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with the accuracy in the news story. Perhaps a bit dated but still truthful. BlackBerry did not "magically" end up in this position because of media bashing, they landed them self in this mess. BlackBerry should be big enough and admit the mistakes and failures of the past, get up and get on with the job. There is a company to save and I hope it's not too late already.

Posted via CB10
    milo53 and m1a1mg like this.
    11-28-13 09:04 AM
    With Android application compatibility and marketable specifications, absolutely! Though it may be a profitable niche product line.

Android applications: So BlackBerry deserves to survive because they included the opportunity to possibly illegally download Android apps that means more work for the consumer instead of focusing on their own ecosystem?

Marketable specifications: You mean lower quality screens, dated chipsets, and less than adequate cameras all at premium price? This all comes with a severe lack of an ecosystem. Yes, very marketable.
    bbq10l likes this.
    11-28-13 11:47 AM
    This might have been better (hard to get what your saying here):
    Good for you, little sinsin!

Here, your very own little gold star too Yes, it's all yours to keep and take home too (Nobody else touch sinsin's star, ok! )

----------------
    WTF?! LMFAO!!!
    Last edited by togetfiles; 11-30-13 at 02:46 AM. Reason: To See If Anyone Actually Cares!! Yes, True! And Thanks for Watching :-o
    11-30-13 02:41 AM
    Adobe Flash must die. It is a security nightmare with holes found almost daily.
    Yes it will die. Unfortunately we have the oh so capable (read: broken) html5 to replace it. With all the worse performance and limitations flash never had. Not to mention browser inconsistencies in codecs. Hooray for the better option. Because that better option is still flash.

Maybe when html5 is ready to fully replace flash this can be revisited.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 03:18 AM
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with the accuracy in the news story. Perhaps a bit dated but still truthful. BlackBerry did not "magically" end up in this position because of media bashing, they landed them self in this mess. BlackBerry should be big enough and admit the mistakes and failures of the past, get up and get on with the job. There is a company to save and I hope it's not too late already.

Posted via CB10
    Won't contend that it's ultimately BlackBerry's fault but can you honestly say the media has not damaged BlackBerry with what is sometimes outright lies. I'm honestly surprised BlackBerry didn't start a lawsuit or two to scare off the more aggressive slanderers. People wouldn't think BlackBerry went bankrupt if the media hadn't beat that drum for god knows how long.

However that does not mean they would be better of financially. But I think it's safe to say that in terms of image they would be much better off. More like a palm than BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 03:25 AM
138 ... 456