01-28-10 08:33 PM
27 12
tools
    You're right, though. BlackBerry and Windows Mobile are used more in business here in the US than Android and iPhone, and DocumentsToGo is more expensive for BlackBerry and Windows Mobile. DataViz is definitely charging more for the app on the established "business" devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    with that said i would hope that android will never be looked at as a notable business device. the iphone is slowly creeping into that realm, will see what type of power the iphone 4g has before i have to retract that statement though. im sure it will be a very very longtime if ever android and iphone os's are looked at as notable business phones though
    01-28-10 08:29 PM
    with that said i would hope that android will never be looked at as a notable business device. the iphone is slowly creeping into that realm, will see what type of power the iphone 4g has before i have to retract that statement though. im sure it will be a very very longtime if ever android and iphone os's are looked at as notable business phones though
    I think you are correct. Papped also said that Symbian apps are expensive, and Symbian is the most common business device in Europe. So it appears that the apps are cheaper for "consumer" devices than "business" devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 08:33 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD