I have BB Torch right now, it's not a bad phone at all... it's pretty decent. Though I would have probably dumped my BB long ago if BBM wasn't made exclusive only to Blackberries. Until now, I'm stuck with BB bcause a lot of my friends use BBM. Im hoping BBM will be made available to other devices, especially Android... I can't wait to dump my BB Torch for this upcoming !!!!
    03-27-11 01:36 PM
    Nothing more than a strong rumor at this point, but no time frame that we know of.
    Here's the report from BGR if you haven't seen it yet:

Exclusive: BlackBerry Messenger will launch on Android and iOS
    03-27-11 01:41 PM
    i hate touchwiz
    03-27-11 01:44 PM
    i hate touchwiz
    Touchwiz blows period. Lack of decent updates matched with faulty hardware. You might as well stay with your Torch and hope that 6.1 actually makes it a better expierence.
    03-27-11 01:50 PM
    whats Touchwiz?
    03-27-11 01:54 PM
    touchwiz is samsungs skin (htc=sense, moto=blur)..its like a direct copy of iOS in some aspects.
    03-27-11 01:57 PM
    touchwiz is samsungs skin (htc=sense, moto=blur)..its like a direct copy of iOS in some aspects.
    This is why I'm rooted so I dont have to deal with the Touchwiz interface. There some things about TW that are nice though.
    03-27-11 02:36 PM
    i havent spent much time with a sammy but enuogh to know touchwiz would get the ADW launcher treatment first thing lol
    03-27-11 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD